Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    My Wave 3 Seacons also arrived today from Robot Kingdom. In fact it was like Christmas because my 2nd MP-10DC also arrived (and in great shape!) and Citi have offered to refund my $149 for the dodgy MP-45 to resolve my AFCA complaint! Shows you have to go to the authorities to get a resolution. To top it off I will get to keep the figure and have a go fixing it or just display in chibi mode.

Only thing outstanding now is the replacement MP-45 from OMP.
    Winning...

My wave 3 Seacons arrived from OMP today too. Woohooo.

Now my order from BBTS is still currently sitting in NJ according to tracking.

Has anyone gotten any Star Track Express parcels recently? I'm just wondering how long the delays are on it?

I'm betting I won't get my parcels from Melbourne delivered the next morning like normal.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has anyone gotten any Star Track Express parcels recently? I'm just wondering how long the delays are on it?

I'm betting I won't get my parcels from Melbourne delivered the next morning like normal.
    I ordered some stuff from Samsung 17th April, shipped 20th from Sydney and arrived Brisbane 22nd so not next day but still quick. Hope that helps.

Well, my BBTS package turned up today. Guess my tracking wasn't accurate haha

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Well, my BBTS package turned up today. Guess my tracking wasn't accurate haha
    So how long did you wait from it being shipped? I want to ship my loot but worried it’s gonna get delayed for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    So how long did you wait from it being shipped? I want to ship my loot but worried it’s gonna get delayed for months.
    Paid for them on 17th April, shipping notification on 22nd, arrived today 8th May. Seems about usual times I used to get with them.

My order from Uncle Pete?s was placed on 23rd April
    Spent about a week sitting in facility in Sydney

Was ?expected to arrive? between Tuesday 27th and May 1st

Didn?t arrive in Melbourne till 30th April.

Tracking claimed as of yesterday that it was now expected to arrive today (8th May)
    Didn?t come

So Monday 11th at best

Long wait for something coming from only 1 state over
    But kind of unavoidable given Current circumstances

But yeah

Extra annoying since my order includes studio series mixmaster and Megatron, who i found in a toyworld a few days after I placed the order, for $10 off!
    Oh wel

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Paid for them on 17th April, shipping notification on 22nd, arrived today 8th May. Seems about usual times I used to get with them.
    Thanks. So not too bad then.

Had another Sendle/Couriers Please order arrive in record time today. They seem unaffected by the delays. 4 DHL parcels from Amazon arrived yesterday in good time. Aust Post still a basket case with long wait times.

I had three parcels turn up today including Seacons. Feels like Xmas in May. lol