Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Australia Post have updated there united states postage times now its 5=7 weeks
    United States of America
    12 May 2020

There are flight disruptions and cancellations impacting all inbound and outbound items to USA.

We expect delays to USA of up to 5-7 weeks due to flight cancellations and government restrictions because of COVID-19. Express items will be given priority over Standard items during this time.

Australia Post has suspended its Economy Services for parcels effective 3 April and until further notice. Economy Services for letters will continue.

Australia Post is working closely with partner airlines and postal operators to move items as quickly possible.

Please note: USA will no longer be performing signature on delivery for items delivered to USA due to government restrictions.

Australia Post lost a parcel I sent someone ''eBay sale''. Now I have to claim compensation from our lovely Australia post, meanwhile the lady ''buyer'' is going to negative feedback me and PayPal want blood.. I mean money.

But on the lighter end of this Aust post delivered my Thundercracker in one piece, he is now taking up room on my desk still in the box smirking at me

My Samsung order was supposed to have been delivered today but apparently they tried to deliver to the wrong address and so now I have to pick it up from the Post Office

So, a few weeks ago, I was posting about two packages from Hobby Search in Japan that got caught at the outward centres then returned to sender?
    Apparently they are still "at the post office" and unable to be collected by HS yet, so HS won't refund me or even give me any status or update on what will happen.

Just "please be patient".

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    So I've got FT Iceman ordered from Robot Kingdom. They are suggesting to ship by surface mail (ie boat) but are happy to hold orders until air services resume. According to the shipping guide I'd expect to receive it within about 6-12 weeks. At this stage it's hard to see air mail resuming any time soon since it mostly depends on international passenger travel so I'd probably still get it quicker if I ship now by boat.

Given RK pack really well I'm pretty relaxed that it will arrive safely so I think I'll probably go with the boat option unless anyone wants to talk me out of it based on experience? Is there anyone else with outstanding orders from HK and if so what are you doing with your orders?
    I’ve had heaps of Valkyries shipping surface mail and never had an issue. It just literally takes like 8 weeks.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    I’ve had heaps of Valkyries shipping surface mail and never had an issue. It just literally takes like 8 weeks.
    That's great thanks mate. I'll go with that option.

Got something shipped from Mandarake, left Thursday, tracking shows it turned up in Sydney Yesterday and is cleared by customs already, so likely turn up Monday, or at least early in the week. Considering it cost AU$100 to ship via DHL.... insane price I know. But means this figure set is costing me $300 total, considering the current asking prices on eBay is $600, I'd say I'm ok with it.

I have a replacement cable on the way to me from Melbourne via bog-standard Australia Post. I bet I don't get it for weeks.

I got something from Sydney to Perth via StarTrack that only took 1 day. I couldn't believe it!

So I asked someone I know that works for a big online retailer about shipping items at the moment. He said that Star Track is mostly on top of the situation at the moment and if I want something quickly I should use Star Track, even if it's the slower, cheaper version of Star Track.

The retailer he works for is still having massive issues with shipping to customers via Australia Post.