Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

There's been no update on my MP-45 from OMP since it left Singapore on 9 May. I expected it to take about a month to arrive from when it was shipped on 23 April but it looks like it will be much longer than that.

I fully hope that writing this will reverse jinx it into magically appearing on my doorstep shortly.

My MP-45 has finally arrived in Sydney this avo! Will hopefully get it in a few days.

I asked OMP to go back to DHL about the package a couple days ago. I wonder whether it's just a coincidence that it's finally showed up 19 days after it left the Singapore DHL facility? Has it just been sitting in Sydney somewhere or did it takes weeks to actually leave Singapore? I'll never know I guess.

Unfortunately you'll find no answer lol. Tbh, that's about how long it took for my stuff to turn up too about a month ago

I'm still waiting for a package shipped April 3rd from Spain. I expect it'll take another month or two to arrive at this point.

I got a package today from Amazon's Sydney warehouse in 4 days via Auspost. That's about only one day slower than normal.

Also got a package today from Melbourne also via Auspost which took 4 days longer than normal.

Wonder if any shipments were on that alp england cargo ship that lost containers.?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Wonder if any shipments were on that alp england cargo ship that lost containers.?
    Looks like medical supplies from China.

Also got an email from HLJ saying that my parcel which I sent via the cheap method was sent the day after Japan Post put a pause on those parcels has been returned to the HLJ warehouse and they have wonderfully refunded the postage so I can use it when I want to send again. Japan Post had the parcel for almost 8 weeks in storage and been returning them to the senders. Its just nice of HLJ to refund the postage as store credit.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Has anyone gotten any updates recently about shipping from Hong Kong? Has the situation improved at all?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has anyone gotten any updates recently about shipping from Hong Kong? Has the situation improved at all?
    Hong Kong Post's last update was 22 May, still only Surface Mail available to Australia.

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about...ex_id_927.html

Pleasantly surprised to receive MP-45 first thing this morning after it cleared customs last night. My six month journey to get the faulty one replaced is finally done with!

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Hong Kong Post's last update was 22 May, still only Surface Mail available to Australia.

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about...ex_id_927.html

Pleasantly surprised to receive MP-45 first thing this morning after it cleared customs last night. My six month journey to get the faulty one replaced is finally done with!
    Hmmm, funny how Australia Post is sending air mail to Hong Kong yet Hong Kong Post isn't doing the same to Australia.