Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Good news my parcel from tfsource is in australia 2 months overdue
    Can not complain i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Good news my parcel from tfsource is in australia 2 months overdue
    Can not complain i suppose
    Good to hear. (It'll probably transit through Melbourne, Perth, Townsville, Darwin, Launceston before ending up at it's final destination. )

Btw, I don't know many who purchase from tfsource these days.

No it went to sydney...i ordered when there was no pandemic

I also kind of thought the flights would still be flying but with cargo instead of passengers like the old days (prop planes) where they would differentiate between carrying passengers and cargo dependiing on what they could carry.

The time frames to america have gone down
    9 June 2020

There are flight disruptions and cancellations impacting all inbound and outbound items to USA.

For items sent today, we expect delivery speeds of:

7-15 business days for Express Services
    10-25 business days business days for Standard Services
    These estimated delivery times are between metro areas of major cities. They exclude time in customs if applicable and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post's control.

For items sent from the end of March to mid-May, additional delays have occurred of up to 5 -7 weeks due to significantly reduced air capacity and high volumes.

Please note: Australia Post will suspend Economy Services for parcels and Economy letters containing merchandise effective 3 April and until further notice. Economy Services for regular letters will continue.

Australia Post is working closely with partner airlines and postal operators to move items as quickly possible.

Please note: USA will no longer be performing signature on delivery for items delivered to USA due to government restrictions.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th June 2020 at 09:03 AM.

I'm finding that the items from the US (through Amazon Australia) are arriving within a week... which is pretty damn good.
    I can't say the same for items from Asia or within Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I'm finding that the items from the US (through Amazon Australia) are arriving within a week... which is pretty damn good.
    I can't say the same for items from Asia or within Australia.
    What type of items are you getting from Amazon US via Amazon AU? Is it "essential items" or stuff like Transformers?

Received a Transformers item recently from Amazon US (purchased through Amazon AU) shipped via DHL and delivered by Australia Post. Shipped on Friday 29 May our time and arrived in the morning on Thursday 4 June. It had already cleared customs in Sydney by Sunday 31 May.

Ok, well good to know they are shipping Transformers from Amazon US again.

I just don't have enough guts to cancel my Amazon US orders of upcoming Earthrise toys and get them through Amazon AU instead.

I ordered an Optimus Prime from Amazon US. Arrived in 6 days from when it actually shipped and that's with the added day to transfer to Aus Post so it could be sent to parcel locker. Ended up being the wrong Optimus but it was still incredibly fast.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    What type of items are you getting from Amazon US via Amazon AU? Is it "essential items" or stuff like Transformers?
    I do believe my purchases fit in both categories...

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Ok, well good to know they are shipping Transformers from Amazon US again.

I just don't have enough guts to cancel my Amazon US orders of upcoming Earthrise toys and get them through Amazon AU instead.
    Amazon America is still blocking me when I set my address to Australia, but they seem to be offering up a fair few items through Amazon Australia, both their own stock and other people's stock.
    I don't pre-order anything on Amazon though, as it is too unreliable and it can't be guaranteed that the stock will still be available to Australia when it is released in America to the Amazon America warehouse.
    However, since April (I didn't buy anything online during April because I had to spend over $1500 on my car that month), I've bought the following items from Amazon Australia, which were all items from America that were listed on the Australian site...

MAY

SS-55 TF2 LDR Scavenger (Amazon US stock)
    CYB 1-step w8 - Repugnus (Amazon US stock)
    CYB 1-step w8 - Shadow Force Bumblebee (Amazon US stock)
    CYB Warrior w7 - Starscream (Amazon US stock)
    -
    SS-57 TF6 DLX Offroad Bumblebee (Amazon US stock)
    Mighty Mugg Ratchet (3rd party stock)
    Botbots s5 Los Deliciosos 5-pack (Amazon US stock)
    Botbots s4 Movie Moguls 8-pack (Amazon US stock)

JUNE

SS-59 TF6 DLX Shatter (jet) (Amazon US stock)
    SS-60 TF2 VOY Scrapper (Amazon US stock)
    SS-61 TF3 VOY Sentinel Prime (Amazon US stock)
    Botbots s5 Party Favors 5-pack (Amazon US stock)
    -
    WFC-S55 35th Anniversary Soundblaster (3rd party stock)
    -
    CYB 1-step w7 - Bludgeon (Amazon US stock)
    CYB Ultra w7 - Rack'N'Ruin (Amazon US stock)
    Rescue Bots Mega Mighties w2 - Heatwave (Amazon US stock)
    BB series 4 Movie Moguls (Amazon US stock)
    -
    CYB Warrior w5 - Drift, (3rd party stock)
    CYB Warrior w5 - Jetfire, (3rd party stock)
    CYB Warrior w5 - Bumblebee (3rd party stock)

Until the Amazon America site lets me shop there again, I use this link for the Amazon Australia site and select "Newest Arrivals" in the sort box at the top right.

Australia post about usa
    10 June 2020

The Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in the United States of America (USA) is being heavily impacted by increased volumes through their facilities and civil unrest in addition to the COVID-19 pandemic response.

Despite our best endeavours, it is therefore likely that some items will take longer than the stated delivery times and we ask for your understanding.

We will be closely monitoring our delivery performance against these new standards to ensure we continue to provide you with realistic delivery timeframes.

There are flight disruptions and cancellations impacting all inbound and outbound items to USA.

For items sent today, we expect delivery speeds of:

7-15 business days for Express Services
    10-25 business days business days for Standard Services
    These estimated delivery times are between metro areas of major cities. They exclude time in customs if applicable and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post's control.

For items sent from the end of March to mid-May, additional delays have occurred of up to 5 -7 weeks due to significantly reduced air capacity and high volumes.

Please note: Australia Post will suspend Economy Services for parcels and Economy letters containing merchandise effective 3 April and until further notice. Economy Services for regular letters will continue.

Australia Post is working closely with partner airlines and postal operators to move items as quickly possible.

Please note: USA will no longer be performing signature on delivery for items delivered to USA due to government restrictions.