Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

My netflix bumblebee from robotkingdom has finally made it to sydney. I ordered Gigawatt after him but he arrived before. Now waiting on the Breakdown/Vehicon 2pack

Quick update
    Got the pre customs scan today at 3:55pm

My Hot House has been waiting in Hong Kong for a trip to Australia for the last two weeks. Looks like standard speed mail from Hong Kong is significantly delayed.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    My Hot House has been waiting in Hong Kong for a trip to Australia for the last two weeks. Looks like standard speed mail from Hong Kong is significantly delayed.
    Its more than likely EMS is prioritised over standard mail and there is a backlog pileup of standard mail

This says about 1 week
    https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about...ex_id_995.html
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 4th November 2020 at 08:17 AM.

Talk about delayed post... lol

I made a Bricklink order from a Hungarian seller back in April. Now with what's happened in the world this year, I knew it might take some time for Hungarian Post to start shipping again here Down Under (I kept checking their website every now & then to no avail). I kept in touch with the seller by email every so often so I knew he wasn't gonna do me over. Fast forward to this morning & he sends me an email that Hungarian Post has finally re-started shipping to this part of the world & that my order has finally been shipped. Halleluyah!!! Lol!

I’ve noticed parcels from VIC to WA seem to be taking longer to arrive again. Must be under the pump due to impending Christmas period. Also currently waiting 1 month now for a BBTS parcel to arrive. Still doesn’t even appear to be in Australia as yet. I knew I should of paid extra for Fed Ex. Would of got it weeks ago.

Does anyone know how to talk to an Australian at Auspost about an issue instead of an Indian that will do nothing to fix the problem?

I've had 3 parcels in the last month or so that have been on board for delivery and the courier hasn't turned up that day. This is frankly unacceptable. Especially when I see the driver drive past my place without stopping.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Black_Sheep View Post
    Talk about delayed post... lol

I made a Bricklink order from a Hungarian seller back in April. Now with what's happened in the world this year, I knew it might take some time for Hungarian Post to start shipping again here Down Under (I kept checking their website every now & then to no avail). I kept in touch with the seller by email every so often so I knew he wasn't gonna do me over. Fast forward to this morning & he sends me an email that Hungarian Post has finally re-started shipping to this part of the world & that my order has finally been shipped. Halleluyah!!! Lol!
    Guess what arrived today! It may have taken 7 months but I'm one very happy little vegemite!

Hobbylink Japan resumed Air Small Packet on 11 Nov. Much cheaper than FedEx or DHL but takes 2-6 weeks (or longer due to COVID-19) according to their checkout info.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Hobbylink Japan resumed Air Small Packet on 11 Nov. Much cheaper than FedEx or DHL but takes 2-6 weeks (or longer due to COVID-19) according to their checkout info.
    Air Small Packet seems to have gone up by about 30%. Still more affordable than the other options though.