Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 21217181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

I buy a version of Monster Energy drink called Import. It's been in short supply in Australia because it's made in the US and EU. With international shipping, the way it is, Coke importing containers of energy drinks has a low priority.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I buy a version of Monster Energy drink called Import. It's been in short supply in Australia because it's made in the US and EU. With international shipping, the way it is, Coke importing containers of energy drinks has a low priority.
    Import is great. I miss it. And annoyed that vending machines now only have the normal monster and normal mother as the options

I ordered wfc jetfire from bigbadtoystore.in June. I have 2 shipping updates, one on the 30th June saying paperwork available, and the 8th July saying "In transit" in Newark. I don't believe it's even left the states yet. Very frustrating.
    ~

Yeah, I've noticed deliveries from the US taking are longer than usual in this last month. I have one item that hasn't left the US after nearly 4 weeks of paying for it and it was sent out by the seller on the same day.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I ordered wfc jetfire from bigbadtoystore.in June. I have 2 shipping updates, one on the 30th June saying paperwork available, and the 8th July saying "In transit" in Newark. I don't believe it's even left the states yet. Very frustrating.
    What servive if you dont mind me asking as im thinking of going bigbadtoystore via fed ex for some items if zing dosent get them and i am wondering if fed ex is affected

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Yeah, I've noticed deliveries from the US taking are longer than usual in this last month. I have one item that hasn't left the US after nearly 4 weeks of paying for it and it was sent out by the seller on the same day.
    With usps? reason i ask is the same reason above

I might have just been unlucky, but last time I used FedEx I got stuck with additional service charges.

What was the charges for

Brokerage mostly, which I thought was already handled as part of the damn service but no apparently not, and not like they would tell me specifically when I asked why. DHL never did that to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Brokerage mostly, which I thought was already handled as part of the damn service but no apparently not, and not like they would tell me specifically when I asked why. DHL never did that to me.
    Was you order over $1000 dollars?

Thanks for the info by the way

Found this from fed ex
    https://www.fedex.com/en-au/shipping...urcharges.html

About surcharges
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 18th August 2021 at 05:25 PM.