Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Delayed Post

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Posted a package to Europe on Tuesday nearly 2 weeks back. Took 8 days to leave Melbourne (I live in the burbs) for its destination. The initial estimate for delivery time was 9 working days, but the guy at the post office said that estimate was basically a pipe dream, and probably at least double it. I’m not confident at all.
    I posted a package on April 1st to Japan.

Its been stuck like this ever since:

It's on its way
    Most recent update
    International departure - enroute to Japan

BRISBANE QLD

Date & timeThu 2 Apr ? 11:11am
    I have no idea whats happening to it.

There is no/not enough flights available quote auspost for japan
    . Please be advised that we are experiencing international delivery delays into Japan of up to 2 weeks due to limited flights and government restrictions.

Please note: Australia Post will suspend Economy Services for parcels into Japan effective 3 April and until further notice. Express and Standard Service for parcels will continue but there will be delays. Economy Services for letters will continue. Express items will be prioritised during this period.

Australia Post continues to work closely with partner airlines and postal operators to try to move items as quickly as possible.
    https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news...tional-updates

My parcel in los angeles has meen stuck enroute to Australia since april 12, aust post says delivery to usa 3-4weeks but i dont know coming from time frame.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I don?t believe anyone says, anything from outside Australia is basically surface speed or worse do likely 3-4 months.

Local eastern states to WA might take 1 month or less. Is a suck up, nothing we can do.

Something coming by DHL arrived in the country a week ago and it hasn't had an update since. Hoping for something any day now.