Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Ordered Siege Jetfire locally no problems. Tried ordering Siege bluestreak from Taiwan that was cancelled the next day so I've ordered it from Amazon instead.

My DHL parcel from Amazon is ‘ON HOLD’ in Singapore. Still no sign of my 13 Aust Post parcels.

I've got a couple of those Duck Camo MP-10s that atmos shipped on the 1st April by Japan EMS that has not yet arrived. The tracking hasn't updated either so I'm not sure it's even left Japan yet. Have messaged Aus Post.

My Target parcel took 2.5 working days within Perth.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I've got a couple of those Duck Camo MP-10s that atmos shipped on the 1st April by Japan EMS that has not yet arrived. The tracking hasn't updated either so I'm not sure it's even left Japan yet. Have messaged Aus Post.
    Ditto. From everywhere I can gather, the items are stuck in Japan, either at the Post Office or the "Outward office of exchange". This is effecting packages from Japan going anywhere, but especially bad for Australia now that we are official on the "no EMS" list*. Likely will be sent back to sender or sit for a long time where they are. Doubtful Aus Post can do much if its still in Japan.

*https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/in...9_01_01_en.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Ditto. From everywhere I can gather, the items are stuck in Japan, either at the Post Office or the "Outward office of exchange". This is effecting packages from Japan going anywhere, but especially bad for Australia now that we are official on the "no EMS" list*. Likely will be sent back to sender or sit for a long time where they are. Doubtful Aus Post can do much if its still in Japan.

*https://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/in...9_01_01_en.pdf
    Yeh another member and I were discussing this on the weekend. The thing is this was only effective on the 10th whereas mine were posted on the 1st so you would have thought mine should have snuck through. But perhaps there was a lack of planes moving freight at that point and they got held up.

If they get returned to the sender then I'm concerned atmos will cancel the orders.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Yeh another member and I were discussing this on the weekend. The thing is this was only effective on the 10th whereas mine were posted on the 1st so you would have thought mine should have snuck through. But perhaps there was a lack of planes moving freight at that point and they got held up.

If they get returned to the sender then I'm concerned atmos will cancel the orders.
    Mine were 4th at 8th. Also stuck. The issue is, even with the Japan Post order being the 10th, most (all?) flights from Japan stopped coming to Australia long before that. From what I can gather, EMS usually hitches a ride on normal passenger flights. No passenger flights, no EMS mail. Even if there WERE flights from Japan to Australia still, thy'd be extremely limited and probably prioritised.

Amiami is supposedly resending items via DHL at their own cost. But that is still reliant on the package being returned to point of origin.

Basically... I doubt we are getting our items. And probably a wait on getting money back.

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Checking the Japan Post website, it APPEARS that EMS and Air Mail from Japan to Australia is now blocked as of the 10th, although the English version of blocked countries list isn't available.
    I've had two items that tracking says never left Japan even before the 10th, so I might not be getting them.
    I'm in the same situation. Purchased an item from Mandarake that I got tracking info for on the 30th of March, but as of today it's still in Japan, so doesn't look like I'm getting it any time soon.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    I'm in the same situation. Purchased an item from Mandarake that I got tracking info for on the 30th of March, but as of today it's still in Japan, so doesn't look like I'm getting it any time soon.
    So bit of an update.
    My earlier package is still in the outbound centre and Hobby Search isn?t sure what?s happening with it
    But the one sent on the 8th has been returned to sender. I?ll be contacting Hobby Search to discuss what the options are.

I have a consolidated package with Buyee which didn't make it out in time before the restrictions and was returned. I asked them if they were willing to suspend any future storage fees since a lot of proxies are doing it now, but no I am required to choose another method to send it, either DHL which is almost two times cost of what EMS was for that size, or Sea Mail.