Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Force Majeure

You'll also notice this term in insurance policy terms and conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Force Majeure

You'll also notice this term in insurance policy terms and conditions.
    Yeah, I've only ever seen force majeure used in relation to contracts. Never in relation to postal service.

Had 2 packages I was waiting on

One from japan
    One from NSW

Ordered within a day of each other

One from japan I got frequent updates to the tracking on. It was ordered on Wednesday night, arrived here Sunday morning (oddly)

One from NSW was ordered on Thursday. Haven?t seen any updates from tracking since Saturday night. So I guess it?s just still sitting in Sydney.
    It hasn?t even been a week yet. So I wouldn?t call it delayed. Just frustrating and weird the order from overseas got here faster than the order 1 state away

In a more light-hearted postal incident...

I ordered some jeans from from the Levi's website on Thursday. I've received no shipping email; and my account on the site just says the order has been received...

...I got my jeans - from Adelaide - in the post today. So yeah, that's pretty fast from SA to NSW... even if Levi's have dropped the ball on the notifications!

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    In a more light-hearted postal incident...

I ordered some jeans from from the Levi's website on Thursday. I've received no shipping email; and my account on the site just says the order has been received...

...I got my jeans - from Adelaide - in the post today. So yeah, that's pretty fast from SA to NSW... even if Levi's have dropped the ball on the notifications!
    About two or so weeks ago I ordered some shoes on Hype DC's site. I got them before I got Hype's "Your order has shipped" email.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    That's good news! Hopefully you get a resolution for your Seacons soon too.
    They've arrived in Sydney! Should have them shortly.

Got Siege Megatron from Amazon US today which shipped 24th so pretty quick, all things considering. Don't like how Amazon made me believe the package was either massively delayed or lost however but oh well.

I have an item from BBTS shipped on 23/03/20, and Fedex tracking still lists it as being in transit, in Newark NJ.

I'm waiting for a FedEx parcel from Taiwan. They say it will be here on Friday, but I think that's incredibly optimistic. It's currently in Singapore.

Anyone ordered anything via a Hong Kong based retailer and used surface mail (that is the only option for New Zealand); I voved many many years ago never to use Surface Mail ever again, but with so many shipping options gone and new toys not coming to New Zealand the "Fear of Missing Out" is strong.