Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Anyone ordered anything via a Hong Kong based retailer and used surface mail (that is the only option for New Zealand); I voved many many years ago never to use Surface Mail ever again, but with so many shipping options gone and new toys not coming to New Zealand the "Fear of Missing Out" is strong.
    RK contacted me offering to send my shipment via Sea Mail.

I declined when they told me they CAN continue to hold it. I too have had poor experiences with Sea Mail...

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Anyone ordered anything via a Hong Kong based retailer and used surface mail (that is the only option for New Zealand); I voved many many years ago never to use Surface Mail ever again, but with so many shipping options gone and new toys not coming to New Zealand the "Fear of Missing Out" is strong.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    RK contacted me offering to send my shipment via Sea Mail.

I declined when they told me they CAN continue to hold it. I too have had poor experiences with Sea Mail...
    Yeh I have a couple Fans Toys releases (Iceman and Magnum) on pre-order and selected Air-mail (small parcel). I'm happy to wait a bit for them, I expect air freight will start opening up in the next month or so anyway so I doubt there would be much time saved with the seamail route in any case. I feel far more relaxed having RK hold my packages than any other retailer.

Update on my package from Sydney. As of yesterday afternoon it has arrived in Melbourne.
    Took a week but at least it finally made it 1 state over.
    Still hasn?t arrived yet. But progress at least.

Australia Post tracking claims it is ?on time? though
    And will be here between Tuesday and Friday.
    So we?ll see if that ends up being true and it arrives today

Crazy how much longer this is taking compared to the package form overseas

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My local stuff from Vic and nsw took one and half months till I disputed the transaction got money and item arrived way after.

Not impressed

Within Perth - Target took 4.5 working days, Myer took 1.5 working days.

Has anyone seen any movement on their wave 2 Seacons from OMP sent via DHL? Mine have been sitting in Sydney since the 14th.

Not seacons, but my package that left OMP on the 13th of April has just cleared customs today in Sydney.

You'll need to contact OMP. I did so today after I got my (very unhelpful) reply from DHL yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    You'll need to contact OMP. I did so today after I got my (very unhelpful) reply from DHL yesterday.
    That's a shame DHL were not helpful. I contacted DHL by phone today about one of my MP-10DC's and they were actually really friendly and helpful. I had gotten an email notification from ebay to say it had been delivered (it hadn't) whereas the DHL tracking didn't say it was delivered so I called to clarify. They told me it had been given to First Choice Couriers to do the final leg since DHL doesn't service my region, this had triggered the ebay delivery email.

They made it clear to me that I would need to contact the merchant to find out, is all. This may just be a DHL eCommerce thing, being less frills than DHL Express.

Willing to bet that everyone's Seacons are in the same mail bag, though ;P