Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 616212223242526
Results 251 to 260 of 260

Thread: Delayed Post

  1. #251
    Join Date
    29th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    Mine got sent then to, Apparently it got sent to broken hill (tracking status Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location ) hopefully it dose not get sent back to hong kong or chullora and to my local facility

    Ive herd the australia post sydney parcel centre (in chullora) is packed just like all other australia post major hubs
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 18th November 2021 at 06:43 PM.

  2. #252
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Mine got sent then to, Apparently it got sent to broken hill (tracking status Incorrectly sorted and forwarded to correct location ) hopefully it dose not get sent back to hong kong or chullora and to my local facility

    Ive herd the australia post sydney parcel centre (in chullora) is packed just like all other australia post major hubs
    I've had 3 packages go through Chullora in the last week and another one awaiting processing there. All of them seem to have taken a couple of days to get through Chullora.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

  3. #253
    Join Date
    29th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    Your luck must be off the scale lol,i read reports that some are going misdirected they are calling chullora in nsw and sunshine west in vic blackholes because some have dissapaired but,

    Good news i suppose is my ebay parcel went though chullora in a day (coming today) ope pitney bowes did not take them out of there boxes to reduce weight

    Edit : it came it their boxes
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 19th November 2021 at 11:40 AM.

  4. #254
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I ordered a Fanatec ClubSport RS wheel for my sim rig back in September. They said it would be in their Melbourne warehouse on the 4th and shipped to me then. It's now the 14th and they still have not got it in their warehouse.
    Yay! It finally arrived yesterday morning. Only 2 months after I ordered it. Seriously though. I feel like global shipping is only getting worse. I have 5 Transformers orders due before Christmas, let's see how many actually arrive in stock and at my front door before the 25th of December.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

  5. #255
    Join Date
    29th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Yay! It finally arrived yesterday morning. Only 2 months after I ordered it. Seriously though. I feel like global shipping is only getting worse. I have 5 Transformers orders due before Christmas, let's see how many actually arrive in stock and at my front door before the 25th of December.
    Thats good news hopefully my tigertron gets delivered today

    Edit after a week of being misorted i got tigertron today
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 22nd November 2021 at 10:30 AM.

  6. #256
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,816

    Default

    Ordered a bunch of parts from the States.
    1 day to fly across the world to Brisbane.
    19 days to get from Brisbane to Sydney & to my place.
    Next time I might just book a return day flight & pick it up myself.

  7. #257
    Join Date
    4th Aug 2008
    Location
    The 'Riff
    Posts
    11,282

    Default

    I have a package from BBTS 2 tracking events showing sitting in the same place for 10 days, and still showing same place another 5 days later. Wonder if it will ever leave the US

  8. #258
    Join Date
    29th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I have a package from BBTS 2 tracking events showing sitting in the same place for 10 days, and still showing same place another 5 days later. Wonder if it will ever leave the US
    Im guessing ethier fed ex or dhl

  9. #259
    Join Date
    4th Aug 2008
    Location
    The 'Riff
    Posts
    11,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Im guessing ethier fed ex or dhl
    FedEx. Yet the other 2 items, the BalvinWaves, sent by FedEx too. Probably different shipping method.

  10. #260
    Join Date
    29th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,609

    Default

    I have heard you may have to pay extra to be delivered when it arrives

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •