Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

I had an item shipped from Osaka a fortnight ago, arrived in just under a week.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Has anyone here ordered from Japan recently? I'm waiting on something from ebay and I'm beginning to think it's never coming.
    I'm waiting on Hobby Link Japan. They posted 3 weeks ago (11 Mar) and it usually takes 2 weeks to get to Perth by Airmail Small Packet. I also got a HLJ parcel in Feb - took 2 weeks by Airmail Small Packet.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 2nd April 2021 at 01:25 PM.

I got a response from the ebay seller. Apparently, they have had issues with Japan Post rejecting my parcel. So they are now sending it via DHL at their expense.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    I'm waiting on Hobby Link Japan. They posted 3 weeks ago (11 Mar) and it usually takes 2 weeks to get to Perth by Airmail Small Packet. I also got a HLJ parcel in Feb - took 2 weeks by Airmail Small Packet.
    So I got my HLJ today - 4 weeks with the Easter holidays.

It took Fastway 11 days to get my Amazon order from Brisbane to me in Gladstone in Central Queensland.

The same trip via Aus Post takes 2 days.

How Fastway is still in business is beyond me.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Someone messed up as I noticed the wrong subub name where my parcels get delivered from i thought it might be something to do with a different facility delivering it due to excess parcel

So i rang up australia post turns out someone or something put the wrong postcode on my parcel from robotkingdom
    (hope the rest of the address is correct )
    robotkingdom said im responsable for return shipping costs if ot gets sent back to them as they claim they put the right address on it

Hopefully the facility where its at reads the note that the ap call cenre to correct the address

Just an update got the parcel today
    And the postcode was correct on the address so it wasnt robotkingdoms fault somebodys computer messed up

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Just an update got the parcel today
    And the postcode was correct on the address so it wasnt robotkingdoms fault somebodys computer messed up
    Did they correct the address?

I have no idea
    When i got the box i checked the address and it was correctly printed (including postcode). so im guessing a scaning/computer error

Pleased it arrived safely.