Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 515202122232425

Thread: Delayed Post

So are all GSP shipments not going through or was that a one-off issue? I'm looking at listings for WFC Dirge and Ramjet, but given shipping issues from America, I'm not exactly confident anything would get through.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I have no idea sorry

I ordered a Fanatec ClubSport RS wheel for my sim rig back in September. They said it would be in their Melbourne warehouse on the 4th and shipped to me then. It's now the 14th and they still have not got it in their warehouse.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Well we all know there’s delays so i was not going to complain

But somehow a parcel I ordered from kmart a week ago is arriving before a parcel i ordered from target a month ago
    I mean i guess they are just getting what they can out but they both arrived at the same sorting centre on the same day and everything

Just glad it’s nothing important