Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

In the news: Why your Australia Post parcels are making a 1500 kilometre detour

https://www.smh.com.au/national/vict...21-p55o4d.html

Express Post and aitmail now available from Robotkingdom from 7 September but from my understanding anything before 6th is still only surface mail

Australia
    (Up to 6 Sep 2020) All surface mail postal services All airmail postal services (including Speedpost service)
    Australia
    (Effective from 7 Sep 2020) All postal services (including Speedpost service) -
    Link
    https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/about...ex_id_980.html
    Under Oceania section

I found out today as my ss68 leadfoot got sent today

On another note my original order for Earthrise Skylynx got sent from tfsource (2weeks from usa to aus) unfortunately it departed sydney airport still waiting for customs to clear it

Edit: just read that my parcel may not be in australia but still could be in the us as usps tracking has predictive false events on it
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 9th September 2020 at 03:49 PM.

Still waiting on my parcel from Canada. Seems to be somewhere in Austarlia as of last week, but where exactly is a mystery.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Looks like the usps scans were correct as it is awaiting clearance with austpost tracking
    Took a week to get to that stage with express
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th September 2020 at 06:07 PM.

Just got my parcel today so 2-3weeks from America to Australia express

It took 3 weeks for my Galaxy Buds to go from Samsung's Sydney warehouse to me in Central Queensland. That is a trip that normally takes 3 days.

Still have no idea where my parcel from Canada is.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Anyone had an issue where an item was delivered but never showed up? Item was ‘delivered’ on Thursday but never showed up (another parcel did though)
    I lodged an enquiry so hopefully I’ll hear something back if not i guess its refund time

Im guessing customs is stacked again as i ordered mpm11 ratchet from Robotkingdom (could not wait till oh my primus mpm 11 order came) via EMS

It was handed to the carrier/left origin on the 17th or on Saturday and still waiting for pre customs check scan

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Im guessing customs is stacked again as i ordered mpm11 ratchet from Robotkingdom (could not wait till oh my primus mpm 11 order came) via EMS

It was handed to the carrier/left origin on the 17th or on Saturday and still waiting for pre customs check scan
    It's taking about 4 days at the moment for my RK EMS deliveries to get from the HK customs completed scan to getting a scan prior to Sydney customs checking it over.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    It's taking about 4 days at the moment for my RK EMS deliveries to get from the HK customs completed scan to getting a scan prior to Sydney customs checking it over.
    Thanks for that info
    Though it could be different when it comes to me as customs are un predictable