Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425 LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 244

Thread: Delayed Post

  1. #231
    Join Date
    26th Apr 2015
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    927

    Default

    Interestingly enough auspost has added around about a week to their approximate dates of arrival

    And parcels from NSW to Melbourne are now via Perth? I’ve had two do it this week

  2. #232
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Interestingly enough auspost has added around about a week to their approximate dates of arrival

    And parcels from NSW to Melbourne are now via Perth? I’ve had two do it this week
    One thing Aus Post has done at times when they have had to shut down some sorting operations is send the items unsorted to the destination state and let them do all the sorting. Maybe they have issues with sorting in both Sydney and Melbourne at the moment meaning they are having to use a 3rd state to sort. ¯\_(?)_/¯
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

  3. #233
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    36,407

    Default

    Something I had shipped from Falcons Hanger in Singapore on September 9th, has been sitting somewhere in Australia since the 17th.


    Posting to and from NZ has still been going on, despite the shut down of the travel bubble between us a couple months ago... just a couple days slower than the estimates at the post office. A box I sent on the 7th arrived today, and a box sent to me on the 7th also arrived today... by non-express post.

  4. #234
    Join Date
    2nd Jun 2011
    Location
    Rylstone
    Posts
    8,294

    Default

    I ordered some TF stuff from JB hi-fi. It only took two days to get from Melbourne to Sydney, yet its 11 days later and it still hasn't managed to make it the last 250k's to my place

  5. #235
    Join Date
    12th Apr 2020
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    61

    Default

    Do you realise that sydney is in a lockdown and that travel is restricted to wherever you are from

  6. #236
    Join Date
    24th May 2007
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    36,407

    Default

    Covid may well have affected something in the transportation chain with his... but the Gnaw toy I just got today in Brisbane was shipped from Amazon in Sydney yesterday, so maybe JBHifi are using a special (land based) courier, that might be the element being affected.

  7. #237
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Covid may well have affected something in the transportation chain with his... but the Gnaw toy I just got today in Brisbane was shipped from Amazon in Sydney yesterday, so maybe JBHifi are using a special (land based) courier, that might be the element being affected.
    I know for me JB Hifi have always used Toll since they stopped sending items direct from stores to me.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

  8. #238
    Join Date
    29th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    I have issues with my items(2x ss78 sideswipes)apparently it been restricted at the global shipping centre Undeliverable - Item restricted at Global Shipping Center
    Erlanger, Kentucky 41025-2501

    Whatndo i do now
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 9th October 2021 at 06:30 PM.

  9. #239
    Join Date
    24th May 2018
    Location
    Adelaide
    Posts
    196

    Default

    It means that GSP/Pitney Bowes decided your item is not something that can be shipped.

    That's happened to me before, all I can say is don't waste your energy in fighting it because eBay will tell you absolutely nothing. eBay will reimburse you soon since the issue was with GSP, and you can only leave neutral or positive feedback for the seller.

  10. #240
    Join Date
    29th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,580

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    It means that GSP/Pitney Bowes decided your item is not something that can be shipped.

    That's happened to me before, all I can say is don't waste your energy in fighting it because eBay will tell you absolutely nothing. eBay will reimburse you soon since the issue was with GSP, and you can only leave neutral or positive feedback for the seller.
    Thanks Tranceblade got the email last night saying its refunded
    And it is not the sellers fault he/she sent it to them
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 10th October 2021 at 01:25 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •