Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

I have my seacon wave 3 coming from OMP, 7th to 14th for processing, left facility on 14th, so maybe might show up in Australia this week. But I'm not stressing. Everything is in chaos atm.

Also couple of things coming from BBTS but I realised too late that I had it sent without tracking. Whoops. Ah well, they'll turn up.

I've emailed atmos now requesting that my orders be shipped via DHL also. Looks like from the tracking they only got the items returned to them today so hopefully they will agree, I'm sure there are many international orders that were returned.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    That's amazing! I'd love to get the same service from atmos but not counting on it. Haven't received any correspondence from them yet about what is happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I've emailed atmos now requesting that my orders be shipped via DHL also. Looks like from the tracking they only got the items returned to them today so hopefully they will agree
    Hopefully you get a satisfactory outcome. I was actually really surprised Mandarake offered that to me, but definitely not going to turn it down. I'll update this thread once my item is received, it's a Big Convoy Matrix Buster version.
    Looking to buy lucky draw Armada Prime and Diaclone Marlboor Wheeljack.

My Seacons from OMP have landed in Sydney. Since they now have to be turned over to Auspost for the rest of the journey as DHL doesn't operate here I wonder how long it will take for them to make it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    My Seacons from OMP have landed in Sydney. Since they now have to be turned over to Auspost for the rest of the journey as DHL doesn't operate here I wonder how long it will take for them to make it to me?
    DHL DO operate here, but for some of their more economy "products" they pass on the Australia post. Usually takes a day or two after they arrive in the country to be handed to Australia post.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    DHL DO operate here, but for some of their more economy "products" they pass on the Australia post. Usually takes a day or two after they arrive in the country to be handed to Australia post.
    I wasn't referring to Australia as a whole. Yes, in some parts of Australia DHL do have services, but they don't here in Gladstone.

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    Hopefully you get a satisfactory outcome. I was actually really surprised Mandarake offered that to me, but definitely not going to turn it down. I'll update this thread once my item is received, it's a Big Convoy Matrix Buster version.
    So it was worth a try but atmos refunded me today. To their credit they did send me an English reply saying they can only ship by EMS and so were refunding. Will have to repurchase on ebay or through Tenso.

7.30 report tonight had a segment on Aust Post. They usually ship parcels on commercial flights but now there are none. So Aust Post are using charted flights and Double Bs. If you live in a rural region then well....

Are you still receiving mail in rural areas?

Interesting nothing about international parcels coming in

From what I heard from someone who works in international parcel arrivals, there are more containers of people's stuff than they normally get at Christmas time. And with less staff than they normally have during that time too.