Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Delayed Post

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    I have a consolidated package with Buyee which didn't make it out in time before the restrictions and was returned. I asked them if they were willing to suspend any future storage fees since a lot of proxies are doing it now, but no I am required to choose another method to send it, either DHL which is almost two times cost of what EMS was for that size, or Sea Mail.
    Thats a shame as many other agents has given extension and free storage as they understand the situation.

I am afraid to order anything at this stage from overseas. As above tracking doesn't move.
    Even parcel items from Eastern stats to Perth takes 3 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by popculturepooka View Post
    Checking the Japan Post website, it APPEARS that EMS and Air Mail from Japan to Australia is now blocked as of the 10th, although the English version of blocked countries list isn't available.
    I've had two items that tracking says never left Japan even before the 10th, so I might not be getting them.
    (T_T) やれやれ・・・

<Bugger me backwards and call me Susan.>

I wonder if there's a delay on DHL between Singapore an Australia? My Seacons from OMP have been sitting a DHL facility in Singapore for a week.

At this stage my Transformers hobby has to go on hold -- I have the money to purchase many things, but there is just no shipment options to New Zealand since there are no planes flying here; and with the boarder on lock down until "who knows when, I am not really sure that I want to be purchasing things just to have them sitting in a warehouse for .. 6...12...18 months. I'll probably end up missing quite a few items over the next year or more ...

If its not digital in 2020/21, then I am probably not going to be able to get it ..

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I wonder if there's a delay on DHL between Singapore an Australia? My Seacons from OMP have been sitting a DHL facility in Singapore for a week.
    You've spoken too soon ;P
    Mine just started moving last night

Forgot I also had Wave 3 of the Seacons shipped on 26 March from Robot Kingdom. The last update (1st April) on Auspost says "International departure - enroute to Australia". Will put an enquiry on that one too.

https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news...es/coronavirus
    Delays are expected including america (im expecting earthrise prime from tfsource) which is expected a delay up to 2-3 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Delays are expected including america (im expecting earthrise prime from tfsource) which is expected a delay up to 2-3 weeks
    I ordered Siege Bluestreak from Amazon. It's saying arrival 6th of May

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Yeah, I'm not expecting to get my Cassettes from BBTS any time soon. So far BBTS is half a month late in receiving them, though that's not too unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Forgot I also had Wave 3 of the Seacons shipped on 26 March from Robot Kingdom. The last update (1st April) on Auspost says "International departure - enroute to Australia". Will put an enquiry on that one too.
    Worth it to check the source tracking too. If you have an entry about loading to a flight, then chances are it's not been scanned yet. I have TfSafari items still on their way, and both had a month MIA from Shanghai airport before they were scanned again domestically.

I am using the 17Track app as well as Auspost's, for intl items. 17Track shows both sets of tracking events.