Thread: BigW 20% off toys sale. Ends 13/4/20.

Default BigW 20% off toys sale. Ends 13/4/20.

Too bad the ER deluxes haven't reached Kmart's $29 yet (regular price $34). Still, $27.20 is ok.

A nice follow up offer after their really good (accidental) sale prices on Cyberverse Deluxe toys.

It's so difficult to advertise these toy sales at the moment, because their websites only have random assortments, which makes it uninviting to order online, and if there is even a hint of suggesting that these sales are available in-store, you get a backlash from some people who point out that we should only be buying essential items when going to the shops.
    I will have to see how these can be worded on our other pages, so that it doesn't upset anyone, but also doesn't seem like a tease for advertising something that is unobtainable at this time.

You know Griffin, no matter what, someone will get upset. There are 2 camps now: stay-at-home-ers vs lockdown-is-hurting-us-ers. I don't want this thread to blow up into a debate about which kills/hurts more people (that's the CONVID-19 thread - the one detailing Optimus' progressive illness ). I'm just the messenger, and I'll leave it to others to make their own scientific and rational decisions. But I will say, jigsaws were endorsed by our PM, so maybe our TFs are essential to us or our kids?

I see no problem posting it. Its not your job to police why people are going to the shops, you are just posting it to our online community. I went in today to get birthday presents for my 2, plus for one of my nieces who all have birthdays in the next few months. I also needed new work pants and some kids winter clothes (since they are not in school uniform all week). All these things I think are essential so when I am there anyway and things on sale I am going to have a look and if I like it buy it.
    Spiderken Away!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    You know Griffin, no matter what, someone will get upset. There are 2 camps now: stay-at-home-ers vs lockdown-is-hurting-us-ers. I don't want this thread to blow up into a debate about which kills/hurts more people (that's the CONVID-19 thread - the one detailing Optimus' progressive illness ). I'm just the messenger, and I'll leave it to others to make their own scientific and rational decisions. But I will say, jigsaws were endorsed by our PM, so maybe our TFs are essential to us or our kids?
    *claps*

Well said, besides as long as shopping centers are still open with supermarkets and department stores still open there isn't more harm than there already is, just keep your distance and don't stick around too long