Thread: combiner wars Broadside

Default combiner wars Broadside

Autobot High Command decided to re-purpose Broadside's mass-shifting technology, replacing his transport mode with little offensive capability with the ability to form a gestalt mode.

Inspired by marvel b's Broadside, for which he repainted a CW Cyclonus and swapped the Galvatronus head with a Superion head.

This was made from a Scattorshot with Elita-1's legs. The original legs had gone to Elita for a better combined mode. This left the Scattorshot gestalt with a big gap in his chest. While digging through my parts box I found a part from Energon Shockblast clipped in quite nicely on the chest. It also fits quite easily over the bot's arms.

Alas the jet mode fell apart at the last hurdle. I had cut slits into the Shockblast part to clip on to jet mode, but this was before spraypainting and now they're too thick to clip on. I am thinking of using magnets, but to be honest I'm not too worried about jet mode. Like Meatloaf said, two out of three ain't bad.

I painted it up so the bot mode resembles one of Broadside's animation models, for which I used a RTS Grappel head. The gestalt head was painted to resemble the other model.

pew pew

I moved the sticker for this photo

It's like it was made to fit

Thanks for looking!

Tried out Megatronia's limbs