Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MPM-10 Starscream

Official images and info, from Hasbro China and Hasbro America.

For release in America, as a Target exclusive. (after losing ToysRUs as their outlet for Movie Masterpiece toys, Hasbro started using Entertainment Earth, but with their limited distribution (being just online) it looks like they managed to get another retailer to stock these, which should increase the sales of future Masterpiece, if this is not just a one-off exclusive for Target)
    Hasbro debuted their latest figure from their Movie Masterpiece line of TRANSFORMERS figures – the MPM-10 Starscream! This Starscream figure is an authentic TRANSFORMERS collectible figure inspired by CAD files from the first theatrical films and stands at 11 inches tall in robot mode! MPM-10 Starscream will be available exclusively at Target.com and in stores on Sept. 1 of this year.
    Ages 8 and Up/Approx. Retail Price $149.99/ Available 9/1/2020
    And in China, it looks to have its release there in the same month.
    Masterpiece Series MPM-10 Starscream! 50 points of articulation, die cast parts, highly posable hands and moveable mouth, missile and buzz saw arm attachments, and Gatling blaster accessory. Available September 2020.
    Screen shots from the promo video...

Hasbro China promo image

Hasbro America promo image.

Official images of both modes.

The bot mode looks ok but the jet paint scheme ain't got nothing on MPM 1.. I as much as I want it, I will wait to see the AU price.. Some US currently have this listed at $200+ usd which would certainly sting with our Aussie dollar at the moment.

Oh My Primus has it listed for $AU 270 if thats any indication of what the price will be. So the priciest MPM figure to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Oh My Primus has it listed for $AU 270 if thats any indication of what the price will be. So the priciest MPM figure to date.
    I feel like it will be on discount at some point on Amazon. Picked up MPM Megatron for about $160 with cashrewards last year. The MPM's don't seem to be worth pre-ordering like other Masterpiece's.

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    I feel like it will be on discount at some point on Amazon. Picked up MPM Megatron for about $160 with cashrewards last year. The MPM's don't seem to be worth pre-ordering like other Masterpiece's.
    Fair enough, I guess it comes down to immediate must-have vs willingness to wait for a price drop. Anecdotally I think MPMs drop in price relatively sooner than the MP line. Given how theres nothing else for me on the horizon as a G1 Masterpiece collector, I?m probably happy to pick this up day one.

Not feeling it for this MPM... might be because of the many variations I've already got (including 3rd party stuff)
    If i didn't have any movie SS, I'd consider this.

So in the promos he is silver but in that photo he has blue.

He looks good like hes cgi model. Hope he is not blue though has its not the correct colouring

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    The rumour mill was pretty strong for Starscream and Ratchet for 2020 so fingers crossed we?ll see the green (yellow?) fella by the end of this year as well.
    Maybe it is this one
    https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/04/19/...listing-410151

If it is i hope it is the yellow one

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    The bot mode looks ok but the jet paint scheme ain't got nothing on MPM 1...
    Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    So in the promos he is silver but in that photo he has blue.

He looks good like hes cgi model. Hope he is not blue though has its not the correct colouring
    This is my gripe with the toy, as I already posted: I don't like the colour scheme of the vehicle mode. Note the trim on the nose and around the edges of some of the surfaces - it's the dark greyish paint which looks blue in some photos. It really should be a lighter grey or silver, with the body being a darker grey instead of the beige we're seeing.

As a reminder, here are photos of MPM-1:

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...rscream/20107/

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...arscream/2387/