Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Megatron pre-order at Zing/EB

Default Super Megatron pre-order at Zing/EB

The TTMall exclusive Generation Selects Super Megatron is now up for Preorder instore at EB Games and Zing. $110 (pre-order payment of $30 online or at a store).

This is a limited window, only until 26/04. For pickup in-store or home delivery.

https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...egatron-figure

https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/product/toys-gadgets/262733-transformers-generation-selects-super-megatron-ultra-megatron-figure

Last edited by griffin; 17th April 2020 at 10:03 PM. Reason: added images and some extra details

$110 is exactly what I paid to get him from Robot Kingdom.

If you pre-order online can you choose a store to pick up from or is it just delivery?

Can choose a store, and once store is chosen, you can make payments instore while waiting for release.

If you do delivery, you just wait and get charged when it's ready

Went instore to Zing today and was asked if I wanted to preorder anything new. I asked what I could preorder, they mentioned Super Megatron so I did.

Pre-ordered!

My experience with the pre-order system for the Seacons has been really good, and have just had a call about Lio Convoy (which I will pick up next weekend).

A $30 deposit and a competitive price is hard to turn down!

Considering that this is a limited edition toy that is almost as big as the Leader Class POTP Optimus or Star Convoy toy... AND the recent big drop in the value of the Australian Dollar, I think $110 is pretty good IMO (if picking up in-store, which means no extra for shipping).

It may have a small amount of Voyager Galvatron's parts, but the majority of the toy is new, and has a lot of extra parts on it to bulk it up to almost Leader sized.

^ Megatron looks like a KO of a bootleg LEGO figure.

After being out of the purchasing game for a while, and missing out on so many 'weird and wonderful' figures before, I just couldn't help myself

Well I preordered him. Paid. Now I get a call they stupidly put it in as a layby and did not order it. So unless they find an extra. I'm not getting it. So much for a preorder.