Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Licensed plush toys from Symbiote Studios

Default Licensed plush toys from Symbiote Studios

Nothing much is known yet, as we only have a couple of teaser images so far from Symbiote Studios in America. It looks like they have a license to produce plush toys of Transformers characters, and two teaser images so far are of the Original Series Optimus Prime and Soundwave.

As a collector of plush Transformers, I hope these are released here, and if not, I'll just have to find a way to import them (or pick them up in person as soon as international travel starts up again).

We now have full reveals of the first two plushies from Symbiote Studios - Optimus Prime and Soundwave.

They are about 30cm tall, and I'm guessing that they will be on their site at some point (nothing there yet)... and they ship internationally, so these might be available to fans here.

Bumblebee has now been revealed. Apparently there is one more to be revealed from this first set.

Megatron is the fourth of the set of 30cm plushies, and available for sale from the host site for US$25 (they claim to have international shipping, and are offering 20% discount on all their TFs items with code TRANSFORM20 )

Something different, and yet strangely interesting, is a new plush (pillow) of the Head of Unicron, complete with big horns, totalling about 50cm, for us$40.

I managed to get the Soundwave from Amazon recently. The Unicron one looks great too

Looks like their online store has changed url, as the old address that I had posted up a few posts back no longer works.
    Their Transformers page has several items on it, but when you click on them, most are sold out (but don't tell you on the main page).

They still list international shipping as an option, so it could still be possible to buy direct from there.

The Unicron pillow is now up for order, for us$40, and they ship internationally.

Highly tempting to grab that pillow. It is pretty awesome. Maybe I'll order a few and see if others want it.

Another batch of plushies are coming, including a slightly different Soundwave (with visor instead of eyes), and Shockwave, Hound, Wheeljack, Seeker Jet (either Skywarp or Thundercracker).
    No release details yet.