Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Studio Series Bumblebee Movie wave early 2022

Default Studio Series Bumblebee Movie wave early 2022

From Hasbro on facebook and instagram 6 new toys for Studio Series.
    https://www.instagram.com/transformersofficial/
    https://www.facebook.com/story.php?s...46805978722938

You like reveals? How about the remaining Studio Series Wave 1 characters for 2022? All inspired by Transforrmers: Bumblebee! We know you want to build the epic Cybertron Battle opening scene, and now you can! For the first time in Studio Series, check out Deluxe Class Autobot Ratchet, Brawn, and Wheeljack, PLUS Voyager Class Soundwave.

And that’s not all! We’re introducing Core Class to the Studio Series line for the first time ever! And what better way to kick off this new Studio Series scale than with Ravage, who converts into a Cybertronian cassette that fits in the Voyager Class Soundwave figure’s chest ? And check out Core Class Shockwave with his Cybertronian tank mode and a first look at the new open window packaging for the Core Class scale.

Parents, be sure to check back in December for exciting pre-order information.

Last edited by griffin; 10th November 2021 at 03:34 PM.

Shockwave may be out of scale, but it is a modified TFPrime Shockwave.... so if theybwanted to cut costs and rush one out, why not the Voyager sized TFPrime Shockwave?

Not keen on Ravage having that big phallic thing attached underneath. Couldn't they have it plug in on top?

I guess an Ironhide is coming too...
    Last edited by griffin; 10th November 2021 at 03:35 PM.

Sigh

That Soundwave alt mode is absolute dogwater, which is a disappointment after hot good Wheeljack's looks.

Brawn looks great, that's a purchase, as is Wheeljack. I'll skip Ratchet for Ironhide.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

I agree with SMS that soundwave alt looks interesting, I'll keep him in robot mode, might also get ratchet and ravage

The other deluxe in that 2022 wave one is SS86 Perceptor and the voyager in the wave is rumoured to be SS86 Junkion.

Shockwave's appearance (and the rumoured core class SS Ratchet) is a bit of filler - but it's giving kids toys of the popular/evergreen characters at the cheapest price point (same as Kingdom's core class Megatron, Optimus, Soundwave and Starscream). It's what the "legends' class was originally meant to do all those years ago! It's very likely a Voyager/Leader BB Movie Shockwave will come along. In the meantime the small characters (like Ravage, and Rattrap and the rumoured Rumble, DOTM Laserbeak and Exosuit Spike toys) get released in "scale" alongside popular characters. (I see a lot more Dracodons pegwarming and few Soundwaves).

The core class box does a fairly good job of hiding how small Ravage is at first glance (he needs to be small to fit inside the voyager Soundwave).

It's been noted that Soundwave's alt mode is not far off the design he was given in that wild GIJoe/Transformers crossover comic, so it's not come completely out of nowhere.

I think the designs are generally quite nice, and if these had been in the WFC Siege line (with G1 rather than movieverse heads) I'd be a lot more interested. Brawn and Ratchet are both appealing but just not what I want in my collection.

Poor Soundwave. His alt mode really looks like 'wotevah'. Siege Soundwave also had a crap alt mode. What's wrong with a futuristic cassette player?

Quote Originally Posted by Bemblebuu View Post
    What's wrong with a futuristic cassette player?
    So a cd player?

(added mirrored images in first post)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It's been noted that Soundwave's alt mode is not far off the design he was given in that wild GIJoe/Transformers crossover comic, so it's not come completely out of nowhere.
    Yep - someone on Reddit posted a picture of it. https://www.reddit.com/r/transformer...s_referencing/

Soundwave crapbot mean crabpot argh crabbot. I dont see what he is suppose to be? Brawn is awsome. Like rachet. Like wheeljack.