Approximate Retail Price - $29
Approximate Size - 12cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode - 2008 Concept Camaro
Main Features/Gimmicks - N/A
Main Colours - yellow, black
Main Accessories - gun

PHOTOS

While this is a new mould it does have a lot of shared engineering with The Last Knight Deluxe Bumblebee (which has become the template for most SS Bumblebees). I do really like how the gun is an actual held accessory instead of the interchangeable arm. While this may not be as screen accurate as the interchangeable arm, it's still something that I much prefer. It's far less hassle for one thing. The head is sculpted with the battle mask for a face, so it's not a removable mask like SS18. While having a detachable mask would've been nice, I'm perfectly fine with the permanent mask - it's no better or worse than the standard face.

Some down sides...
* Very fiddly transformation where the waist is initially prone to popping off. Although this gets better as you swivel the waist more to reduce the amount of friction on the mid-section joint.
* The headlights can be tricky to align properly with the grill section. Tip: Ensure that the faux chest-grill is tucked in all the way. This makes aligning the headlights with the grill much easier.
* Getting the doors to tab in with the roof is a major pain in the rectum.
* The weapon on mine doesn't seem to connect with the rear of the vehicle properly (maybe I'm doing something wrong).
* The front wheel sections don't fold back, and being so close to the shoulders also restrict backward shoulder articulation.

Overall I find this toy to be a tedious chore to transform. It's not that the transformation is undoable or counterinuitive, but I just don't find it fun. Having to struggle to get the side panels to line up is super not fun. I don't want to have to struggle with my toy to get it into vehicle mode... it should be fun to play with! While by no means a terrible figure, it's not as awesome as I was hoping it to be. I recommend watching some video reviews or having a mess with someone else's figure before deciding on whether or not you want this toy.