Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP Spinout for PreOrder on Zing & EBGames

Default MP Spinout for PreOrder on Zing & EBGames

A few of us were wondering whether Zing would be taking preorders for MP Spinout given the current slow down in shipping due to COVID.

However, never fear - Spinout is now up for preorder - https://www.zingpopculture.com.au/pr...rmers-spin-out
    And EB Games product page - https://www.ebgames.com.au/product/t...rmers-spin-out

$240 for November 28th 2020 arrival with $50 preorder

Price is somewhat steep but the fact that it is an exclusive TTM release goes someway to explaining it.

MP preorders are not typically open for long so get onto it if you are interested.
    Last edited by griffin; 7th May 2020 at 02:43 PM. Reason: added images and extra link

it's fantastic that Zing have a pre-order for this but it's too high.
    Hasbro really need to help them be competitive. Even if it's to point out what it can be imported for.
    I've got eyes on a pre-order at Ohmyprimus and it's AU$ 162 shipped. That's an $80 (33%) difference there, that's really unacceptable, especially when I'll probably receive mine from Ohmyprimus before it gets to Zing.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    it's fantastic that Zing have a pre-order for this but it's too high.
    Hasbro really need to help them be competitive. Even if it's to point out what it can be imported for.
    I've got eyes on a pre-order at Ohmyprimus and it's AU$ 162 shipped. That's an $80 (33%) difference there, that's really unacceptable, especially when I'll probably receive mine from Ohmyprimus before it gets to Zing.
    That's great and all but how's the shipping options?

If dhl is not there it's a gamble I wish not to play (thanks global pandemic for screwing up my love for imports!)

That's AU$162 shipped with DHL
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

$240. I needed a good laugh today. Thanks Zing / EB Games.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    That's AU$162 shipped with DHL
    So I take it they do DHL?

Guess I know where I'm going!

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    So I take it they do DHL?

Guess I know where I'm going!
    Yep but be aware it's the eCommerce version not express. At the moment packages seem to be taking a month or so to arrive (mine hasn't left Singapore two weeks after OMP posted it). But that's still probably quicker than Zing getting it in stock.

I would've hoped Zing or EB would get MPM Starscream but doesn't seem likely now given Spinout was announced after and is already available for pre-order. I know it's off topic but where would be best to preorder Starscream?

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    I would've hoped Zing or EB would get MPM Starscream but doesn't seem likely now given Spinout was announced after and is already available for pre-order. I know it's off topic but where would be best to preorder Starscream?
    I don't think MPM Starscream has been announced yet for Japan, or listed anywhere yet for a Japanese release.

EB Games are currently just doing the Japanese toys as exclusives, so if MPM Starscream is coming here, it will be the Hasbro version that was revealed a couple of weeks ago.

BTW, MPM Starscream was on the list for Australia for 2020 (back at Toyfair in March), but the recent hit to the economy and toy sales, leaves everything with a disclaimer of "unconfirmed" at the moment.
    As soon as we are told by Hasbro when and where it will be in Australia, I will pass it on.

Ah ok. Ended up pre-ordering from OMP but if Zing/EB is somehow cheaper I'll hopefully be able to cancel.