Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MP-51 Arcee at Zing/EB

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Oh My Primus comes through with Arcee at S$170 (A$185) shipped. Even if you add GST to level the playing field with EB/Zing the local price is still ~$100 more.
    OMP was a good enough price to make me think of going there... but Xmas funds will make me keep it at Zing.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by graza78 View Post
    The fanstoys version still looks alright on the shelf; pretty sure it came with an interchangeable chest piece. That "upgrade" set was pretty odd and unnecessary.

Not sure a 3rd party can fix the official unless people are willing to pop the chest pin out. Regardless if its anatomically correct or not, it doesnt look like arcee in the movie...her chest wasn't that far down from her neck. Looks like takara took cues from grave hag in the witcher
    Rouge used a false chest piece so they could use the more rounded chest used in a few episodes.

MP51 like Generations Arcee uses the front section of the bonnet for her chest plate. That means there is probably a hard limit on how far her chest plate can be extended up her shoulders.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    Rouge used a false chest piece so they could use the more rounded chest used in a few episodes.

MP51 like Generations Arcee uses the front section of the bonnet for her chest plate. That means there is probably a hard limit on how far her chest plate can be extended up her shoulders.
    If there is a physical limitation then it's curious why Takara didn't go with the false chest like they did with V2 Bumblebee, Sunstreaker etc?

Here’s a blast from the past surprise…. Arcee is showing available on Zing