Thread: EB Games / Zing feedback thread

Default EB Games / Zing feedback thread

As many of you know, my Turtler recently took a tumble and the arm broke off of it. Since then I contacted my local EB Games and asked if they could source a replacement (which I told them that I was willing to pay for). They called me back this morning saying that they were unable to source a replacement, but offered me the choice of refund, store credit or discount off my next purchase. I chose refund (off the purchase of the next set of Seacons).

While I would have preferred to replace Turtler, I am pretty happy with this outcome.

The unfortunate thing about EB Games (and most Asian online stores with these limited release JP toys) is that they are very unlikely to have spares, as they will only be ordering enough to cover pre-orders, and the only reason they'd have any left over is from cancelled orders.
    But being an Australian retailer, at least the option of refund should be much easier than a foreign online store, who may choose to ignore you if you have a defective toy (like Robotkingdom have done with me in the past).