CONSTRUCTICON SCRAPPER
Series - Generations
Sub-line - Studio Series (Revenge of the Fallen)
Size/class - Voyager
New/remould/redeco - New
Wave - 9
Released here - ??? (Overseas = May 2020)
Approximate Retail Price - $50
Approximate Size - 17cm
Allegiance - Decepticon
Sub-Group - Constructicon
Alt-mode - shovel tractor
Main Features/Gimmicks - Combines with fellow Constructicons to form Devastator
Main Colours - yellow
Main Accessories - N/A

Thoughts
As my outright favourite of the Legends Class ROTF Constructicons I had high hopes for SS Scrapper, as I was really looking forward to seeing what HasTak could do with this toy at a Voyager price point if they were able to do such a fantastic job at the Legends price point. The result is... mixed. On the plus side it has a great looking robot mode, and the toy is pretty solid in both robot and vehicle modes. The transformation is pretty neat - everything clips in quite nicely, there's no "panel popping whack-a-mole" to play - and I do appreciate the way that the scoop is formed from three different components (allowing the robot mode to be much cleaner). All wheels roll quite freely - just gave the toy a push now and really rolled it off my desk! The detail in the sculpting is gorgeous, with a lot of really nice realistic detailing - have recently sat on a similar vehicle during my NZ trip (one of the vehicles used to construct the Waitaki hydro electric power station), the detailing really reminds me of a lot of the features I saw in the real life model. Unfortunately there are a few features which do detract from the overall realistic look of the alt mode, and whether or not these might be deal breakers or not is up to the individual. They are...
* the shoulders aren't that well concealed
* the smoke stacks cannot be raised up. So they are vehicle kibble in robot mode that don't really form part of the vehicle. Faux kibble isn't a new thing, but unfortunately the faux smoke stacks are not concealed, so you can see them as well as the actual smoke stacks sculpted on the rear of the driver's compartment roof. Seriously, the Legends class figure does a better job with the shoulder stacks.
* the centre part of the scoop does have gaps. I personally don't mind this as it's because it needs to transform into the pinching claw in robot mode, so there's a reason for the trade off
The legs are sculpted in a way where they are permanently bent in a "horse riding" stance. The fingers on the claw hand can open and close, although the mace on the left hand cannot extend. There's also no Decepticon logo anywhere on the toy, which I understand is screen-like, but I want logos on my Transformers! (reprolabels save me! )
Overall it is still a pretty nice toy; I think that the pros outweigh the toys, but it's by no means a perfect toy and if I'm being perfectly honest - dollar for dollar the little Legends Class toy still outclasses this figure (and is arguably one of the best Movieverse Constructicon toys ever made).

Photos

Recommended?
Obviously if you're looking to complete Studio Series Devastator, then sure. Why are you even reading this review? You've already made up your mind.
If not, then sure, it's still a nice toy in its own right. But you might want to wait for a local release rather than going to the expense of importing one.