View Poll Results: Worth buying?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 77.78%
  • Only if cheap

0 0%
  • Only if something else (please specify)

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not even interested

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toy Review - Studio Series Shatter (Jet Type)

Absolutely agree with the review. It is an amazing figure, I also highly recommend that if you don't have this, get one!

The way the plane comes together is amazing because it remains compact without parts popping out eventually or from the slightest touch. I wish the same thought had been put into the messy alt. mode of KSI Boss. In fact, if reducing him to deluxe size could solve the problem, I would support that based on what Shatter has shown me.

Quote Originally Posted by shockNwave View Post
    The way the plane comes together is amazing because it remains compact without parts popping out eventually or from the slightest touch. I wish the same thought had been put into the messy alt. mode of KSI Boss. In fact, if reducing him to deluxe size could solve the problem, I would support that based on what Shatter has shown me.
    I second this. It's a great example of why more jet-formers need to make use of the fuselage for robot mode limb and torso mass, instead of having the folded up robot just hang off the bottom of a model jet.

Bonus feature - it's actually (approximately) in scale with the much larger F-22 Raptor Studio Series Starscream figure in jet mode.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Does anyone have any issue with stress marks on the grey ball joint for the thigh? I can?t tell if the plastic is a bit swirly or if there was a stress mark straight out of the box, and the tightness of the thigh joint is a little concerning. The peg is pretty thick though so hopefully it?s okay. Just curious if anyone else has noticed the same thing
    WANTS
    G1 Vortex w/ weapons
    Beast Wars Basic Rattrap head and gun