Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New MPM-11 Ratchet announced

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    So will HLJ and other general retailers be stocking this, or is it an Hasbro Asia type deal?
    This announcement is the Hasbro release of Ratchet... but if it is like Starscream, a TakaraTomy release should be announced within a couple months, and be listed on JP sites.

I have not caved to any MPM before... but man that Ratchet is tempting, he was my favourite (non prime) movie bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Dimi194 View Post
    I have not caved to any MPM before... but man that Ratchet is tempting, he was my favourite (non prime) movie bot.
    Meanwhile I have all of them except 1 and 2 but have the molds they're based off so I'm definitely inclined to get this one. I already ordered Starscream from OMP, might for Ratchet as well.

This is yet to be locked in as confirmed, but in Australia, Starscream and Ratchet could be exclusive to Amazon Australia, if they are still wanting them. Starscream will be September, Ratchet will be November.
    But note - as of last week, they were not yet confirmed as taking them, but if they do, that's when we will see them here.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This announcement is the Hasbro release of Ratchet... but if it is like Starscream, a TakaraTomy release should be announced within a couple months, and be listed on JP sites.
    Cool, thanks boss!
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Transformers: Movie Masterpiece Series MPM-11 Autobot Ratchet Preorder on mightyape.com.au for $195.99

https://www.mightyape.com.au/product...tchet/33505917

Some more official images, of both sides of the box and what looks to be the actual toy.

TakaraTomy have revealed that MPM Ratchet will be released in Japan in December, for 20,000yen... which is significantly more than the US retail price when converted to US$.
    There's a lot more images of the toy posted there as well.

TakaraTomy have tweeted out some photos of Ratchet with the rest of the 2007 Autobot cast.

He looks rather yellow than green in that photo