Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W midyear TOYSALE !!! JUNE 16 to JULY 15

I’m honestly not fazed if I see a Sky Lynx or not. Rather wait for Amazon to sell it at $99. Rather give them my money than those BigW dimwits.

Good old sleepy WA. No wait room queue.
    SkyLnyx not available (shipment delay blurb). Everything else is though which is good as I'm only interested in Jetfire or Astrotrain. (Can't decide!)
    Imma wait til Thursday....
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Well done, Big W. Well done.

P.S.: Apparently even if you managed to get into the Big W online sale and managed to successfully purchase toys -- a number of customers have since had their existing orders cancelled by Big W.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It's so disappointing to hear all of this, and I feel bad about hyping up the toy sale all this time, considering no one seemed to have been able to get Skylynx, and were forced to wait on the website for ages just to find out that it was not available.

And how can we be sure that there will be more stock coming. Could all of them have been bought up already, or is the website not recognising what is still sitting out the back of the stores, because they aren't to be sold in the stores yet.
    I got on to the site pretty early and the option to add it to the cart was greyed out. I think what they may have done is have warehouse stock that was used exclusively for the online orders and then store stock. Almost like a wall is between the two stocks and never the twain shall meet.
    There was a post about lost deliveries so maybe that was the warehouse and some store stock and because it never arrived it was never available. It would be good to ask Hasbro about there side of things.

It's so disappointing to hear all of this, and I feel bad about hyping up the toy sale all this time, considering no one seemed to have been able to get Skylynx, and were forced to wait on the website for ages just to find out that it was not available.
    Not your fault Griffin, everyone really appreciates everything you do around here - keeping a track on this sort of thing, the fan meets, the occasional Hasbro exclusive reveals that keep getting screwed over...

And how can we be sure that there will be more stock coming. Could all of them have been bought up already, or is the website not recognising what is still sitting out the back of the stores, because they aren't to be sold in the stores yet.
    It's on Big W, their ticket system was totally screwed up until about 4 AM. Even if it's the fault of Hasbro or their distribution network for them not having Sky Lynx stock.

Can you guilt trip Hasbro Aus in to giving some insight in to what went wrong and weather they are expecting online stock?
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by christalcase View Post
    How about Carindale? If Underwood is your closest one, then Carindale would be similar travel time to Browns Plains, and Carindale is a semi-big store (on par with Garden City).
    Hmmm, that could be an option but maybe not Thursday. Figure I'll go Underwood since I can definitely be there before 8 and then Browns Plains if need be.

Big W in Watergardens, VIC has seven (about to be six) Sky Lynx if anyone does not want to wait til tomorrow...

Called Big W Dapto just now, they don't have Scavenger, Scrapper or Mixmaster (ie one's I am after).

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    Called Big W Dapto just now, they don't have Scavenger, Scrapper or Mixmaster (ie one's I am after).
    It wouldn't surprise me if the items are on store shelf & store staff havent the foggiest idea or don't care enough during the frantic toy sale coz of rabbied in store shoppers. Just saying.