Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W midyear TOYSALE !!! JUNE 16 to JULY 15

You might what to read pg2 and 3 as it says on the bottom preorder for christmas and will be available dec 9 ...

So dose that mean its a preorder and not available straight away

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    You might what to read pg2 and 3 as it says on the bottom preorder for christmas and will be available dec 9 ...

So dose that mean its a preorder and not available straight away
    That’s only certain things, like the Bluey house on page 58

Thats a relief

Also... something else I have been told from a reliable source - Skylynx is already in the BigW system to be sent to stores from June 4th. If they are on schedule, or even a week or two after that, the stores might put them out for people to buy them, at the full price... but if we are the first in the world to see them in stores, I imagine that there would be people happy to pay its regular price to be one of the first to own it, or to scalp it to foreigners. So hopefully, the stores don't get them until closer to the sale date, or hold them in the back until the sale starts.

And sometimes the sale price is live as soon as the stock hits the store.... just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Also... something else I have been told from a reliable source - Skylynx is already in the BigW system to be sent to stores from June 4th. If they are on schedule, or even a week or two after that, the stores might be put out for people to buy them, at the full price... but if we are the first in the world to see them in stores, I imagine that there would be people happy to pay its regular price to be one of the first to own it, or to scalp it to foreigners. So hopefully, the stores don't get them until closer to the sale date, or hold them in the back until the sale starts.
    I thought about scalpers but i dissmissed it as covid 19 pandemic might have a affect on delivery times (post delays or none at all ) or extra increase prices fo delivery as they would have to choose dhl like service.

Definitely going in for Sky Lynx and (at that price) ER Prime. I'm hoping the SS leaders include Shockwave by the time the sale hits. I'm also interested in the Lego Hidden Side Mystery Castle, it looks like it'd be fun for my daughter and I.

Will there actually be any stock though? If the last few years are anything to go by, the items with the best prices will be the least available (check the archives if memories fail).

For RACV members (VIC), receive a 5% discount on pre-purchased Woolies WISH gift card.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicran View Post
    For RACV members (VIC), receive a 5% discount on pre-purchased Woolies WISH gift card.
    RACQ also has this offer available to members.