Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2121718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Big W midyear TOYSALE !!! JUNE 16 to JULY 15

Quote Originally Posted by ComradeRenko View Post
    I just got a shipping confirmation for the Sky Lynx I ordered on the 18th. Looks like some online orders are being fulfilled at least.
    Hey, likewise! Sweet, this might actually happen lol

I placed my Sky Lynx order at about 2:30 on the 18th and today the status moved to "packed and ready to go". Was SURE they'd cancel it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    Hey, likewise! Sweet, this might actually happen lol
    And it has actually arrived. Less than 24 hours after getting the shipping confirmation. Ok, so it was delivered to the neighbours place after the Big W system auto-populated and over-wrote my address, but it wouldn't be from Big W without some sort of screw up along the line.

Great news guys. I was sure you would get a cancellation come through any day now.

As with the others, I received the confirmation that my Sky Lynx is ready to be picked up from my Parcel Locker.

Even if your local Big W shows it has no Sky Lynxes in stock on the website, might be worth checking in person because the Top Ryde store said no stock for lay by, delivery or pick up. But i went there this arvo and saw two Sky Lynxes.

Now one left.

Four Skylynx at Big W Runaway Bay (now moved to near the front of the store), and plenty of Voyager Starscreams.
    If you?re in QLD and fancy a drive, almost certain to still be there tomorrow.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Even if your local Big W shows it has no Sky Lynxes in stock on the website, might be worth checking in person because the Top Ryde store said no stock for lay by, delivery or pick up. But i went there this arvo and saw two Sky Lynxes.

Now one left.
    That's because there is a buffer built in for each product. Once stock is below that level, it will not be available online or pick up
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Surprised to see a Sky Lynx and an ER Astrotrain at Warnbro BigW. No Jetfire though. I'm still looking if anyone finds one!
    Last edited by klystron; 29th June 2020 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Someone was kind enough to help me source a Jetfire
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by KaRNiV8L PRiME View Post
    That's because there is a buffer built in for each product. Once stock is below that level, it will not be available online or pick up
    Ah, that's good to know. The odd thing was that I went to that store once before when the website already said it had no stock, and there were none. Then a few days later, I go again, and saw two.