Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Big W midyear TOYSALE !!! JUNE 16 to JULY 15

If I only get Sky Lynx online thats good enough, I dont know whether I will bother in store but hopefully its not wave 1 if I do (although I might buy a few more Starscreams depending what else I spend my money on)
    Its also interesting that they use new figures for Studio Series in the catalogue, but I remember last year they showed The Black Series Archive Wave 2 and I wasnt so much happy to get Anakin on sale as to see Anakin was getting stocked at all
    I went in store and they were plentiful of the wave 1 that must have been hanging around a year before the sale and Boba Fett aside can still be found now. Still dont have Anakin.

Went to Big W today. The specials shelves were empty waiting for the toys. There was a whole shelf row of Nerf already.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicran View Post
    *insert photo of Mr CW Devi scalper*
    (post #11 of thread Scalping 7 Devastators on ebay for a looksie)

or better still...

*insert photo shopped Mr CW Devi scalper with 8 Sky Lynx asking $300 a pop*
    Well they have to deal with the postal overload and flight shortages if its going overseas and buyers canceling there orders becuase of it

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    Because they bother to uniquely catalog into their system. Which isn't hard, just a little extra effort that will work wonders for customer satisfaction.
    Interestingly, they don't single out the Thomas and Friends stuff, it's randomly packed, so definitely something they have to try to do apparently!

But yes, really makes all the difference.

RID & Cyberverse animated dvd $3 ea. Looks like a dvd sale atm.

Example:
    https://www.bigw.com.au/product/tran...on-1/p/637227/

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (I had a look through the entire 112 pages of the catalogue, and I couldn't find a single Transformers licensed item in there.)
    Were you expecting something in particular? Perhaps Hasbro info you can share? Or just run of the mill a tad salty there was donut?

Given the seeming exclusivity of the Skywarp/Thundercracker set, Starscream multiples look mighty tempting....

For some reason I thought the sale started online this week.

The Big W I went to on the weekend had heaps of the toy sale stock all around the store but didn't see a leader class figure or a Sky Lynx anywhere.

The website's been updated with the new Transformers items but aren't purchasable until 12:01 am Tuesday.

My local store seems to be set up for the Toy Sale with Skylynx, both series of voyagers, but only the studio series leaders. Has anyone seen the Earthrise leaders yet? Hopefully they get them, a $49 optimus is very tempting