Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What single Autobot could be a match for a

Sorry for the misremembered dialogue, I checked the cutscene transcript and it is indeed called the Saber Blade ingame.
    His tooltip didn't show it, so I had no easy means of checking that factoid.

As for why it's not called Great Sword, that's because Drift also exists ingame and has that sword.
    And for extra named swords, Sentius Magnus and Sentius Malus each have one half of the Sword of Balance.

No idea if the Dinobots named their swords.

According to the story, Star Saber arrived independently at Earth under his own volition, so if he came there via regular space travel (on a ship, not the space bridge), then Dai Atlas could have also made a similar journey.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    No idea if the Dinobots named their swords.
    Grimlock, Sludge, Snarl and Slag all have Energo Swords, and Swoop has a Thermal Sword.

Paddles basically just has this really long paddle known as the Paddle of Oarsomeness.

There may be one more named sword in the game, Windblade's Stormfall.
    Uncertain if she's ever called it by name, but we definitely see her use to fight in melee combat.

Now with twice the added sword action of your regular Dinobot!

I am working on designing an modular spear weapon for Paddles, now I am wondering if I should add paddle heads to the set........
    Last edited by Tilarta; 11th June 2020 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post

I am working on designing an modular spear weapon for Paddles, now I am wondering if I should add paddle heads to the set........
    Yes, yes you should Stick a point on the end and you're away! Up the creek WITH a paddle.

The answer was finally revealed and it was a surprising one:

The Devs have ignored every request to add Omega Supreme and Overlord to the game for 2 years now, so everyone assumed this would never happen.
    But they are on their way to the game soon!

The backstory too is interesting, it looks like it was sourced from Transformers Animated, they've never used that material before in the game.
    According to the initial dialogue, Omega Supreme was reported dead at the end of the Great War, but rumors were that he'd actually left the battle to travel away from Cybertron, carrying the AllSpark within him to safeguard it
    The only one who knows the truth is Chromia and every time she was asked about it, she always refused to answer with anything other then direct denial.
    According to the end of the scene, Chromia knows how to find Omega Supreme and they are bringing her to Earth to find him again.

And as requested, here is my modular spear set with paddle heads: