Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Licensed ThreeZero action figures

Well as a ThreeZero collector, there doesn't seem to be much love for them on this forum. Not sure why as they are super detailed, highly posable and come with plenty of accessories. For me they make Takara's Masterpiece line look like over-priced toys.

From the upcoming Rise of the Beasts movie, we are getting DLX scale Optimus Primal, Optimus Prime & Bumblebee. Scourge & Mirage are currently in development and will be announced later. They have also announced an Optimus Primal in the bigger Premium scale line.

Bumblebee is the first available for pre-order. I believe Optimus Prime is coming next. Here are a few pics from ThreeZero's website:

Pre-orders for MDLX Starscream were announced a while ago but now it looks like we're getting the rest of the Seekers too:

Last edited by Dangermot; 1st July 2023 at 03:04 PM.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

No surprises there.

Starscream is the first MDLX that I've skipped for pricing and feet issues (his feet are terrible).

However the other two are looking pretty good. I'm thinking I might have to pick up Skywarp.

I honestly don't mind Starscream's feet. I think they look ok and overall ThreeZero did a good job with the Seekers. I do think the price is a little high for an MDLX figure. We'll see wether it's just because the Seekers are bigger than the previous releases or it's an upward trend with the MDLX line.
    Unfortunately I'll be skipping them as I only focus on ThreeZero's Premium & DLX lines. I still like to look at them though.

Prime vs Prime reviewed the upcoming Rise of the Beasts DLX Bumblebee. He looks fantastic!

ThreeZero just announced on social media that ROTB DLX Optimus Prime pre-orders open on 18 July.

Quote Originally Posted by Dangermot View Post
    ThreeZero just announced on social media that ROTB DLX Optimus Prime pre-orders open on 18 July.

And the pre-orders opened up at about 10:30am this morning Brisbane time. Price is a very respectable $229.90usd. Shipping was about 28.99 usd. Can't wait!!!

https://www.threezerohk.com/product/...optimus-prime/

ThreeZero just announced that their DLX Optimus Primal from ROTB will be available for pre-order on 25 August

ThreeZero also announced a Shattered Glass version of MDLX Optimus Prime will be available for pre-order on 26 August. Limited to 100 pieces