Thread: G1 style Warpath toy

Default G1 style Warpath toy

I am looking for a G1 style Warpath 20cms in height:

The largest Warpath toy that exists is the 13cm Deluxe Class figure. Beyond that you'd be looking at custom jobs (or fakes ).

I was expecting the toy I am seeking would have to be a third party creation, unless Hasbro create an Earthrise Leader class Warpath.

If anyone is curious, I am basing the scale on this version of Warpath:

I'm guessing he was always meant to be a big guy, at least in recent iterations.

Closest that I know of is the Badcube Wardog, which is about 17cm and pretty bulky. You might be able to to still find some on the various online stores, and FansToys have just released their own Warpath so you might be able to find a few for sale at reasonable prices from people replacing/upgrading to the latest version. Hunt around a little and you should be able to find a few options.

Honestly the FansToys one looks really good, but I'm not a huge Warpath fan and the old Classics one works fine for me.

The scale your referencing, that prime was only released at a deluxe scale.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Been trying to find Wardog for a couple of months now, no luck.
    Average price listing, 220-280 AUD and that's not the original price the toy was sold for!
    Original price, 143AUD.
    I am not paying as much for a Combiner or a Titan for a single Leader class toy!

I looked at FansToy Sheridan via video review, three words: prone to breakage.
    Given that fact, I don't think I should risk purchasing one of those.
    That one I couldn't even find for sale at all, it was released in April this year and now there are none left????

I am honestly surprised the 3rd party creators only ever made two iterations of Warpath, I would have expected more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
    I am honestly surprised the 3rd party creators only ever made two iterations of Warpath, I would have expected more.
    There actually are other ones out there Tilarta, they?re just less well-known.

There was a low-cost 3-pack release of Warpath, Brawn and Huffer released a few months ago by new third party Final Victory Which is Masterpiece scaled, but again falls quite short of 20cm. I don?t have the toy to take a measurement, but I think that store has underestimated him.

I think it?s going to be very hard to find one that will fit in just right with a Voyager (POTP Grimlock, used for reference). I am actually hoping that if either the Cyber Battallion or TF Authentics line continues, they will include G1 Warpstn as I think he?s a kick ass character that would benefit from the larger size. There was also a KO oversized Legends Warpath but again quite short of 20 cm.

Wish I could give you better news Tilarta. Also Sheridan is available for far less than 143. Send me a PM if you need help tracking it down
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!