Thread: Need suggestions about old BW toys

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Need suggestions about old BW toys

I am now in Shanghai, and I saw some Air attack OPs for sale, not sure the name, but they are superme class for sure, about 50 AUD, are they worth buying? I mean, they are cheap, and Huge, but the transformation is too simple, literately transforming from a ape to a short leg ape.

BTW, saw some BW red dragon and eagle-tiger(white), ridiculously cheap, about 55 AUD a pair, they used to be very hard to find, but now they are all over the place.

need some suggestions

Hi amon, I don't know about air attack op because I dont have it but the red dragon is tm2 megatron and the other is tigerhawk. If you are into BW and dont already have them I recommend you pick them up they are great toys, personally I think they are 2 of the best from the line. I had my two along with depthcharge and rampage standing proudly on my display shelf for 5 years before I had to box all my transformers away.

Have you seen any of the japanes energon exclusive weapons or mini-cons on your travels?

Air Attack Optimus Primal is a Robots In Disguise toy, not Beast Wars (also based on a Beast Machines character, not Beast Wars!). The toy is actually quite good for a supreme and the transformation isn't as simple as you've described it. For 55AUD I think it's good value. That toy was never released here.

Transmetal 2 Megatron and Tigerhawk are both awesome figures and well worth that price IMO. Those toys were released here but they were incredibly rare.

All 3 are great toys.

You can't go wrong with BW TM2 Megatron or Tigerhawk. They're both very awesome toys. Great personality and articulation. Megatron's transformation is a bit tricky in a not very fun way but Tigerhawk's is great between the three modes.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

buy it!!!! This toy rocks! I wish i could get it for that cheap