Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Nalops list of wants

Well, I ordered a SS-44 Optimus from AliExpress. Hopefully it actually arrives

Able to tick off quite a lot of my wants. Nothing I'm really after atm.

Anyone have a T30 Springer they're wanting to sell or know where to get one for cheapish?

Like pretty much everyone these days, I'm after Netflix Soundwave and Prime. If anyone's able to find, I'll gladly pay shipping and extra for the trouble.

Trying to get a cheapish ER Prime. Was hoping Myer would have it so I could use my $20 voucher but nope. Guess I'll wait for Kingdom but if anyone has me they're trying to sell, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Trying to get a cheapish ER Prime. Was hoping Myer would have it so I could use my $20 voucher but nope. Guess I'll wait for Kingdom but if anyone has me they're trying to sell, let me know
    Are you after the Netflix ER Prime? I have a spare on the way (along with Soundwave if you're still looking).

Quote Originally Posted by The Letter M View Post
    Are you after the Netflix ER Prime? I have a spare on the way (along with Soundwave if you're still looking).
    Probably shouldn't but I'm after both ER Primes and Soundwave. I'd definitely be interested depending on the price. I'll PM you

Interested in getting the Quintesson Pit of Judgement. Does anyone know if it's being released here in Australia?

Reports are that we were supposed to get some stock, but it got redirected to the main US market after larger than expected demand there, so nothing for us atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Reports are that we were supposed to get some stock, but it got redirected to the main US market after larger than expected demand there, so nothing for us atm.
    Ah ok thanks. Been offered one from the US for around $150 (AUD) but not sure if I should take it. Is that a good price for it?