Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Reissue G1 Legion Class On Kmart website

Convoid is online now Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I went to 2 Kmarts: Kmart Robina had about 12, Kmart Pacific Fair had about 8, they both only had Bumblebee, Outback, Swerve and Tailgate.

Kmart Robina

Kmart Pacific Fair

Quote Originally Posted by Tha_Phantom View Post
    From what I've seen of sightings online, the Kmart ones are the bi-lingual packaging (with tech specs on the back) not the multi-lingual packaging ones that Cotton On had.
    Thanks. They're the set I'm after.

I'm grabbing 5 sets when they become available.

I have hit a few other Kmarts looking for (in vain) Warpath and Gears. No joy.

I?m hoping though that they sell well, and restock with the later wave. I know that there will be some people who see this as overpriced, but I think there?s real value in having authentic G1 packaging for displaying them, and a tech-spec. I would have been so disappointed if they?d come without them, and am really pleased.

I also understand Unicran?s enthusiasm (though 5 sets seems a lot!). I?m seriously considering buying a set for display so I can open the ones I?ve bought... but eighty dollars is a lot to shell out after Skylynx. Hopefully they?ll still be floating around in a few weeks time.

Can?t wait for the cassettes and Soundwave now.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Yeah, I suspect it was a case of product may vary in regards to what is being made available. Quite a few people were keen on Gears & Warpath. Let's hope they sell well enough to restock

If you don't want to wait for Kmart, OMP also has the Soundwave and Rumble/Ravage pack for $88 SGD. He also has the Frenzy/ Dino 3 pack for $70 SGD plus post.

https://ohmyprimus.com/officialtf/vintageg1.html

Picked up 2 sets (no w2 Gears & Wazza).

Usually these sorts of exclusive things are a one-off shipment to the retailers, so the chances are slim that we will see the second series with the new two (unless Hasbro Australia got both waves at the same time).

I saw them today at a Kmart near me, and was surprised to see the VW licensing logo on the back of Bumblebee's card. It's not an accurate representation of a VW beetle, so I don't know why they needed their licensing approval... unless it was part of a larger agreement to get their licensing for the Bumblebee toys that are accurate VW beetles (Masterpiece and BB Movie).

Gears spotted in WA Sightings thread.

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I did a drive around south Brisbane Kmarts on Monday with no sign of Warpath and Gears. The lack of other sightings was encouraging but that WA one is going to leave me frustrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I did a drive around south Brisbane Kmarts on Monday with no sign of Warpath and Gears. The lack of other sightings was encouraging but that WA one is going to leave me frustrated.
    Don't you mean grind your gears. *races away*

Takes me back as a kid walking into Kmart and drooling over the toys. It must have been 86 as I remember MotorMaster.

Man I wish they'd reissue the Autobot cars.