Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Transformers Reissue G1 Legion Class On Kmart website

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It was unverified, and could have been a mistake, meaning to say one of the other character names.
    That person should be hunted down and punished in a public place for the blasphemy. How dare they. (I think I am coping a lot better than I thought with this new 6 week lockdown)

Been to 4 Kmarts in Perth and so far seen 2 Swerves, 1 Bee and 1 Tailgate. Glad I got to see the tech specs in real life in an Aussie Kmart (it's the mid 80s all over again!). Swerve: "If Autobots had driver's licenses, his would be revoked. A menace on the highways. Doesn't pay attention to where he's going... Gets into lots of accidents." Love it. They just don't write this anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by Thurmus View Post
    That person should be hunted down and punished in a public place for the blasphemy. How dare they. (I think I am coping a lot better than I thought with this new 6 week lockdown)
    I?m really hoping that?s a joke, because otherwise it?s going to be a LOOONG six weeks for you and those you reside with, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
    Been to 4 Kmarts in Perth and so far seen 2 Swerves, 1 Bee and 1 Tailgate. Glad I got to see the tech specs in real life in an Aussie Kmart (it's the mid 80s all over again!). Swerve: "If Autobots had driver's licenses, his would be revoked. A menace on the highways. Doesn't pay attention to where he's going... Gets into lots of accidents." Love it. They just don't write this anymore .
    Isn?t it just amazing to see on shelves? Even for those who can afford to import them from online sellers, or even Walmart, that experience of seeing them on shelves is just magical. Brings back such warm feelings of nostalgia for retro toys. I really hope that Kmart commits to releasing the remaining ones so we see some G1 boxes on shelves again. I?d take anything, but if they were to release a few (e.g. Hot Rod, Optimus, Starscream, Soundwave ) so there was a whole assortment, it would be wondeful
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

My K-Mart had two Swerve and one Tailgate.