Thread: Myer Toy Sale Buy One Get One 50% Off ends 11:59 21st

Default Myer Toy Sale Buy One Get One 50% Off ends 11:59 21st

Saw this on the Myer website. Obviously not as cheap as the Big W toy sale and you have to buy multiple toys but if you missed out on an item at Big W, especially Earthrise Prime, this is probably the next best thing. Details below:

Save 50% off the second item when you purchase 2 items across Toys, Lego, Costumes, Kids Art & Craft, Stationery and Pets.*
    Purchased in one transaction. Not in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes Clearance, Board & Card Games, Selected Lego (Creator Expert, Ideas, and 71043 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle and 76139 Batmobile). Offer ends on 21/06/2020 11:59 PM AEST. *Discount online will be distributed across multiple items within order.

Was hoping there’d be a sale like this as I have a $10 voucher to use by the end of the month. If I can find two things I want there...!

Personally going to get 2 ER Deluxe since $26.25 each isn't too bad a price for them. Have Cliffjumper so hopefully get 2 of the other 3 but isn't too hard to swap in store.

Thanks... and shared.

Thanks nalops.

Purchased 2 leader class toys. No more wasting time & petrol only to be disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Unicran View Post
    Thanks nalops.

Purchased 2 leader class toys. No more wasting time & petrol only to be disappointed.
    It's better than nothing and Myer have been fairly good with stock of Prime and Astro.