Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
I'd say Scorponok got his due, as he's due out as a Titan Sized double Headmaster, which the original G1 toy was not.
I'll cross Scorponok off the list after the toy has been released. Ditto other upcoming first time CHUGgers like Rotorstorm. Not gonna count our chickens until they've hatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Tilarta View Post
I'm not really sure what Masterpiece is, but I think it's collectors items for display only.
The mental image I have in my head is a Bumblebee toy the size of a leader class figure.
Masterpiece... it's only been around for sixteen years now (longer than the original run of G1).
MPs are designed for collectors but they are fully articulated and have various play features like interchangeable parts and occasional gimmicks. They're fully transformable and are certainly more than just static display pieces. MP Bumblebee is about the same size as a Deluxe figure.

But yeah, the point of this thread is about those names in black. How many of those toys do we want to see made as CHUG toys? I'd like to see them all done and I would buy any G1 character released in CHUG for the first time. This is why Ironworks was one of my grail purchases in Earthrise this year. I also enjoy new/original characters introduced in CHUG. I recently sold off my CW Aerialbots but I kept Alpha Bravo. And Scrapface and Hotlink are my favourite among the Trilogy toys so far.