Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Late 2020 Studio Series - Blitzwing, Topspin, Overload, Cliffjumper

I'm quite taken with Blitzwing.

The transformation is kind of unusual, which I like. The fake parts are a bit of a downer but I will get it if I come across it.

The more voyager mode jet fighter Transformers we get, the better so far as I am concerned.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Transformation videos of the three Deluxe toys have been posted on youtube by Hasbro.

Skipjack is out in America, and it has been noted that the manufacturing error with Rampage was fixed (I didn't realise this, but the waist/engine part is on the wrong way around), so that it looks right in both modes.

It isn't too noticeable in robot mode, but in vehicle mode, the front (black) part of the radiator/engine is significantly different in sculpting, and needs the flat surface to look right.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Skipjack is out in America, and it has been noted that the manufacturing error with Rampage was fixed (I didn't realise this, but the waist/engine part is on the wrong way around), so that it looks right in both modes.

It isn't too noticeable in robot mode, but in vehicle mode, the front (black) part of the radiator/engine is significantly different in sculpting, and needs the flat surface to look right.
    Oh, so it is maybe worth getting after all. It's currently ~$41 on Amazon so I might as well I guess.