Thread: Melbourne Toyfair 2020 display

Default Melbourne Toyfair 2020 display

Some photos from the Toy Fair, and the meet. We were allowed to play with the new Sky Lynx, and look over Netflix Sideswipe and Hound.

The display had some JP Masterpiece samples just to show other retailers the range of products being sold in Australia. EB Games will still be exclusively selling the Masterpiece toys in the next year.

Sky Lynx - one original, two new ones.

The map with Skylynx.

With the decoder to show "Chaar" and "Dead Universe".

The toys at the meet.
    Last edited by griffin; 25th June 2020 at 08:42 AM.

What did you guys think of Sky Lynx? And what's the go with the random MP boxes like Starscream ? PPS: The slot in Sunstreakers rear panel above the wheel may be for Earthrise Sideswipes spoiler?

Oh that comparison photo of G1 Sky-lynx alongside his Earthrise modes is just wonderful. He's even bigger than the original, with a wider wingspan to boot. I don't know why they never compare them at ToyFaie or SDCC, because it really does a better job of showing them off. Your contribution to the display I take it Griffin?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

(moving posts and copying parts of others into a separate topic for future reference - mostly because I didn't realise that I didn't have this as its own Australian News topic, as it should be)

Other Toyfair photos that aren't from the Hasbro exhibit, including some license holders of Transformers statues and cars.

Official Images and Info of Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker (these posts and copied text below is from this topic).

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    What did you guys think of Sky Lynx? And what's the go with the random MP boxes like Starscream ?
    The display had some JP Masterpiece samples just to show other retailers the range of products being sold in Australia. EB Games will still be exclusively selling the Masterpiece toys in the next year.

Something that is great news - unlike last year which saw us miss out on almost all Hasbro store exclusives (we missed out on every Generations exclusive last year, and there were a LOT of them), we look to be getting most of the store exclusives of the different toylines this year. I will be trying to get the information of what we will be getting here, and let fans know as soon as we are allowed to, so that collectors can secure their toys as early as possible if they aren't coming here.

Hasbro Australia is also looking at having another world-first toy reveal for us fans at their Sydney office in July, but that will be officially announced later if it is going ahead.