Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: New 6-Inch Non-Transforming R.E.D. Transformers Line

Official reveals of R.E.D. Galvatron and Shockwave. Galvatron looks decent. Shockwave looks 'off', in part due to the top chest section being smaller than the animation model. This line could have greater appeal if the visual style, at least for the G1 characters, were more consistent.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Where can we get these guys in Australia?

Quote Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
    Where can we get these guys in Australia?
    In the words of '07 movie Optimus Prime "ebay".

Yep, no local shops have them unless a local seller lists them on ebay. I'd suggest trying a Singapore based seller.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I've been getting them from Walmart and Hasbro Pulse through a shipping agent (comgateway who orders them for me in case the site won't take a non-american credit card).

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thanks guys. TFsource has some but their stock is hit and miss and their pricing ridiculous.

Good tip Griff. I'll check them out, I've looked into a few freight forwarders however none seem to fit the bill... this mob look pretty decent.

One of the leakers (who is in the UK) has managed to get a packaged RED Galvatron toy from Asia (as it has the Hasbro Hong Kong sticker on the box), even though it isn't being released in America until August (and shouldn't be sent out to Asian stores too much before that).

This is one of the first times I have seen this leaker have a packaged toy, but I still don't think it was from a legitimate source (unless he mentions on the video that it was sent to him by Hasbro to review).