Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: G1 Characters that have and have not been released in CHUG form

I'll add
    TR Brisko & Kreb (Fangry & Horribull) didn't TT also release Cancer (Squeezeplay) in their LG line?

TR Sentinel Prime

Paradron Medic (Lifeline) was a TFSS (?) product as was Circuit.

Dogfight I believe was released in a 2 pack in TAV with Runamuck(?) The white one. Runabout was also released in TAV.

Teletraan 1 you could argue is being released piecemeal with the Netflix deluxes

MP5 had a Kremzeek. Possible addition?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'll add
    TR Brisko & Kreb (Fangry & Horribull) didn't TT also release Cancer (Squeezeplay) in their LG line?

TR Sentinel Prime

Paradron Medic (Lifeline) was a TFSS (?) product as was Circuit.

Dogfight I believe was released in a 2 pack in TAV with Runamuck(?) The white one. Runabout was also released in TAV.

Teletraan 1 you could argue is being released piecemeal with the Netflix deluxes

MP5 had a Kremzeek. Possible addition?
    Thanks for that. I wasn't counting Sentinel Prime as G1 since it's more of an IDW design, but I've added him because some people won't make the distinction.

I've added all the rest except for Teletran 1 and Kremzeek because T1 is just cardboard, not a toy and I'm limiting this list to CHUG so no MPs.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

There's a Kremzeek in the Refraktor Recon 3 Pack. Would that count?

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    There's a Kremzeek in the Refraktor Recon 3 Pack. Would that count?
    Yes, that would count, and now I need to buy that set just to get a CHUG Kremzeek. lol
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Earthrise Snapdragon has released at retail now, so can be moved to blue.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkyMcShark View Post
    Earthrise Snapdragon has released at retail now, so can be moved to blue.
    Thank you.
    Also moved Scoronok to blue as he is out in some regions.

I suppose Bug Bite could be added to the list based off his release in the Collectors Edition 6 pack and Timelines releases?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I suppose Bug Bite could be added to the list based off his release in the Collectors Edition 6 pack and Timelines releases?
    My list is really for just characters that appeared in G1 media or in G1 toys between 1984 and 1993 when original G1 ended. If you guys really want G1 characters that have been to the G1 canon post-1993 then I guess I could add them if there is demand.

That'll open up a whole new can of worms, me thinks. I just threw it out there anyway seeing as he's had a G1 inspired toy. Probs best to keep it within the already established parameters