Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Generations Selects Revealed

Default Generations Selects (Unofficially) Revealed (Spoilers)

As seen on Seibertron.com, 2 new Generations Selects have been unofficially revealed by eBay auctions.

First is Generations Selects Exhaust who is a repaint and retool of ER Wheeljack. He can be seen sporting a faction symbol that is neither Autobot or Decepticon, speculated to be the Mercenary symbol. Based on the original Diaclone toy that would become Wheeljack.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/44926/

Next is Generations Selects Greasepit who is a retool and repaint of ER Ironworks. Based on the Micromaster base that G1 Greasepit came with.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...evealed/44927/

Seibertron.com keeps saying "revealed" when they mean "leaked"

Isnt exhaust meant to be female?

No. Are you thinking of Roadrage?

More images in-hand (probably from whomever bought these leaked toys), showing the colour and moulding differences.

Wow. On the whole, Exhaust looks good. It's not one for me, but damn they've put some thought into him, which I appreciate.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

A video and screenshots for Exhaust, comparing it to Wheeljack, and showing off it's new paint detailing (including it's name spelled wrong, and a rough katakana version of "Decepticon" on the side, which I would have preferred "Destron" if they really wanted a homage to an 80s toy).

I think it is worth noting that some online stores (in several different countries) are noting that these two toys are either already in stock, or will be within the week... without Hasbro even officially revealing them.

I wonder if they were supposed to have an embargo date, to be released globally on a particular day (like the weekend of SDCC)... and some places didn't know or didn't care.

Both of these were meant to be released here as well (Greasepit in July, Exhaust in August - at the same place as Rotorstorm), but they are back in the "unconfirmed" status at this time... so, if you find them from an affordable foreign source that you trust, maybe go for it to make sure you don't miss out if they don't end up coming here.

Another toy that hasn't been officially revealed yet, but has been on the rumours listings, is another Generations WFC Gen2 Megatron toy... this time in the bright green and purple camo colour scheme.
    The Gen2 Megatron toy last year was from the Siege Megatron mould, using the tiger striped deco of the unreleased Gen2 Megatron toy. The Gen2 Megatron toy for this year is from the Earthrise Megatron mould... which I only just realised today is a remould of the Siege Megatron toy (I never put the two images side-by-side before to see the similarities).

These images of the Gen2 Megatron toy (said to be a GEN Selects toy GS-14) were from a youtube video, from someone who must have obtained this toy from the factory.

And the Siege version, for anyone wanting a comparison to the Earthrise toy to see all of the parts that were resculpted...

Oh wow, I?m excited for that G2 Megatron release. I was very disappointed with the Gen Selects Combat Megatron, and really wanted to see him in G2 colours. I?ve dreamed of being able to find a MISB version of G2 Megatron, but this will be the next best thing. I do hope they include a sticker sheet, or that toyhax releases one. I?d at least like to be able to put the G2 decepticon logo on him.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!