Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro reveals on Fan First Friday

Good to see I can get Rotorstorm locally, even if he is a lazy repaint.

As for the others. I guess I'll have fun finding the Centurian and RED figures.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Love love love the RED figures.
    The rest I can piecemeal off the internet no problems.
    Corpse Optimus is a headscratcher -all he can do is lay there. At least with the regular version you can do the whole I'm dying, here, don't be a sook, you take the Matrix spiel

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Love love love the RED figures.
    The rest I can piecemeal off the internet no problems.
    Corpse Optimus is a headscratcher -all he can do is lay there. At least with the regular version you can do the whole I'm dying, here, don't be a sook, you take the Matrix spiel
    Whoever wrote up the Amazon page had a bit of fun with it though...

The figure also comes with an Ion Blaster, but in this state, it's likely he won't need it.

It's bizarre that EB and Amazon have taken Rotorstorm rather than the Centurion pack. I would have thought the Centurion would have a much broader appeal to collectors who want the parts for the various WFC toys they've already bought. Was the original Rotorstorm released in Australia, and particularly popular here, or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Corpse Optimus is a headscratcher -all he can do is lay there.
    Yeah I can't say I have any desire to own a 'dead' toy. It seems to be getting some love though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Was the original Rotorstorm released in Australia, and particularly popular here, or something?
    Australia was one of markets that saw Rotorstorm at retail; we got the G1.5 toys here, as did the UK and Europe, but the US didn't.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    It's bizarre that EB and Amazon have taken Rotorstorm rather than the Centurion pack. I would have thought the Centurion would have a much broader appeal to collectors who want the parts for the various WFC toys they've already bought. Was the original Rotorstorm released in Australia, and particularly popular here, or something?
    Rotorstorm wasn't particularly popular. He did okay, I guess.

The EB buyer probably has a far shallower knowledge than almost everyone here, and perhaps thinks with all those accessories bumping up the price of the deluxe, it wont sell? Who knows...

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post

The EB buyer probably has a far shallower knowledge than almost everyone here, and perhaps thinks with all those accessories bumping up the price of the deluxe, it wont sell? Who knows...
    Maybe we can hope they change their minds... I was keen for all those nice weapons!

The subtle-but-definitely-there paint jobs on dedoptimus and the Centurion drone are nicely done.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Oh my! There's going to be a Back To The Future crossover. Please let the quality be right up there with Ectotron.