Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro reveals on Fan First Friday

I was really excited for Rotostorm until I saw it was a lazy, lazy redeco and not a redeco. Different head, and spoiler instead of the tail rotor would have gone a long way. I know they've claimed the head will be different, but, if it wasnt ready why did they announce it? They've CG announcements before.

Well, I pre-ordered Tigertrack and Centurion from OMP. Guess if they do come out here for significantly cheaper, I can always cancel? Can I cancel from OMP? Ah well, if not.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Well, I pre-ordered Tigertrack and Centurion from OMP. Guess if they do come out here for significantly cheaper, I can always cancel? Can I cancel from OMP? Ah well, if not.
    Thanks for the heads up. I just ordered Tigertrack and Centurion also. If he wasn't so expensive I would have ordered multiple Centurions.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Alternate universe Optimus is available now at Robotkingdom..

My Prime just got posted from SG...

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    It's bizarre that EB and Amazon have taken Rotorstorm rather than the Centurion pack. I would have thought the Centurion would have a much broader appeal to collectors who want the parts for the various WFC toys they've already bought. Was the original Rotorstorm released in Australia, and particularly popular here, or something?
    They were taking all, but then Covid happened. It’s probable more of “Rotorstrom was too late to cancel, but the others got scratched” than a strange choice of which to get

The official pics show prime’s right side, but they included the damage/scarring on the left

**edit**

They added the facemask cracks and damage to all the pics in the instructions.... but didn't swap out the damaged head....

You must be getting some cracking shots of him laying down dead.

Double checking with Hasbro Australia today, these ones are confirmed as NOT coming here, so source them from overseas if you can...

- WFC-GS18 Autobot Tigertrack (yellow Siege Sunstreaker)
    - Centurion Drone (grey Siege Brunt) with weapons pack - Hasbro Pulse exclusive in US
    - Alternate Universe Optimus (grey redeco) - Amazon exclusive in US

Shame about Centurion. I?m ordering two from HasbroPulse if someone wants to split the reshipping cost?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!